Integrated Campaigns Marketing Manager - Gaming, M&E
Unity Technologies is looking for an experienced Integrated Campaign Marketing Manager to join the Demand Generation team in Bellevue. The team is growing rapidly and is a critical function to transform our go-to-market strategy and scale the business into new and existing verticals.
In this role, you will help support our demand generation and account-based marketing programs such as content distribution, email nurtures, performance marketing coordination, project management, and the execution of tactics for gaming, media and entertainment verticals. You will oversee the vertical’s performance from end to end ranging from email nurtures to strategizing the optimal content promotion mix for funnel conversions.
You are an individual who breathes all things digital, content marketing, data analytics, and are passionate about new business opportunity creation. Ideally, you have proven experience in working closely with marketing and sales teams and across industries to deliver high-quality leads that turned into revenue.
- Own the implementation, and operations of a multi-channel demand generation program to deliver qualified leads from new gaming verticals
- Ensure the programs will impact new business opportunities to our Sales teams through a variety of tactics
- Work closely with individuals and teams across the organization (including Sales, Product Marketing, Design, Web, Events etc.) to understand areas of optimization for ABM programs and to drive alignment
- Oversee campaign spend for paid programs, campaign ROI, Eloqua reports, and SFDC dashboards
- Design & project manage lead flow and attribution of campaigns while consistently optimizing for the best marketing operation and processes
- Report on progress and metrics for campaigns such as web conversion rates, email nurture engagements, asset pipeline performance, and other online tactics
- Track record of executing, measuring, and delivering on marketing performance in a B2B SaaS marketing environment
- Experience with martech such as Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, Terminus, etc for demand generation
- Data-driven and analytical: You are hypothesis-driven and are able to structure, implement, and evaluate growth experiments with a creative and innovative mindset
- Outstanding project management and communication skills in a fast paced environment
- Great attitude and a self-starter mentality towards working in a collaborative environment with a large number of teams especially with marketing and sales organizations
- Familiarity with gaming, media & entertainment industry market segments
- Proficient in Marketo, Eloqua, or Pardot
- Love of gaming is a plus
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.