Integrated Marketing Manager, Customer Experience Business Unit
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Qualtrics is looking for an action-oriented integrated marketing leader who wants to be part of a globally-scaling company in an incredible tech category. This role is a critical position on the Qualtrics Marketing team with responsibility for development and execution of integrated, globally-scalable marketing campaigns, collaborations and business line launch moments.
Qualtrics Customer Experience (CX) is our flagship offering for enterprises seeking deep insight into the experiences that they are creating for their customers and constantly improving on those experiences by taking action on these insights. The Integrated Marketing Manager CX will work in partnership with the CX product marketing teams, regional marketing, product, merchandising, and sales, to plan, develop and deploy cross-channel marketing campaigns to help the CX team reach our target audience. The right candidate will be collaborative, extremely organized, and a driver.
The Expectation for Success
- Own the integrated marketing calendar for Qualtrics’s Customer Experience business
- Architect and brief campaigns with appropriate goals/instrumentation to measure their success
- Ensure all the parts are moving properly across channels like creative & content, communicating frequently with campaign owners in our global regions so that they have what they need to execute (in time)
- Collaborate with the Marketing Strategy & Analytics team to report on CX marketing success and identify opportunities for optimization
- Work with the core CX product marketing team to develop strategies for innovative integrated campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and brand awareness; test these and incorporate into a broad acquisition plan
- Partner with the regional marketing owners globally (AMR, EMEA, APJ) to roll-out campaigns and ensure a consistent end-to-end prospect experience
- 5+ years managing multichannel and/or integrated marketing programs, including at least 3 years in B2B
- Real passion for building campaigns and pipeline
- Excellent program management and interpersonal skills with and a phenomenal track record of working across sales, marketing and product teams
- Prior experience working with B2B marketing stack tools like Salesforce.com/Marketo Consistent track record delivering under a tight deadline
- Prior experience in working with field/events teams to create experiential/physical campaigns is a plus
- Highly analytical and metrics driven
- A genuine teammate with exceptional collaboration skills
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.