Outreach is the number one sales engagement platform with the largest customer base and industry-leading usage, helping companies achieve their revenue goals and drive more insightful engagement with their customers.
Thousands of customers, including Cloudera, Glassdoor, Pandora, and Zillow, rely on Outreach to execute a repeatable playbook, drive collaboration between sales and marketing, and deliver higher revenue per sales rep.
About the role:
Outreach is seeking a customer marketing manager to strengthen and build relationships with customers and community. The position will be focused on developing a customer marketing strategy, operationalizing programs, executing day-to-day activities and leading cross-functional projects. This will include building user group programs, increasing loyalty and retention by keeping customers up-to-date on the latest products and features, events, and news. It also includes owning expansion pipeline goals and building strategic programs to hit that goal. You must be passionate about building relationships, telling stories, and expanding our customer community.
Location: This is a remote role and are open to anywhere in the US.
What you'll do
- Build overarching strategy for retention, expansion, up-sell, cross-sell into our existing customer base
- Establish the process, systems and repository for keeping track of customer participation, references, logos, stories, and their usage so we have a clear view of what’s available
- Identify and secure customers as advocates to build impactful and compelling customer stories, testimonials, video, and to participate in PR, media, and events, that showcase the business benefits and outcomes
- Work cross-functionally with demand generation, customer success, product marketing, and event marketing teams to grow the community of advocates by hosting engagement events such workshops, roundtables, user groups, etc.
- Manage our customer advisory board (CAB), maintain regular communication and build programs that drive CAB engagement
- Develop customer-centric communications strategies and craft compelling content to elevate the customer journey and engage customers
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success and Product teams to align initiatives that require customer support - beta programs, referrals and references
- Identify KPIs, measure and report on customer marketing activities so we can test and iterate
Who you are
- 6+ years of customer marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Customer success experience is a plus
- Proven track record of running marketing programs with measurable results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ideal candidate finds it easy to communicate with team members at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Comfort and experience collaborating with and presenting to sales, customer success, and account management teams
- Strong project and program management skills; ability to work independently against tight deadlines in a dynamic, changing environment keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy
Outreach is the number one sales engagement platform with the largest customer base and industry-leading usage. Outreach helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter, more insightful engagement with their customers. A commissioned Forrester study highlights how the company provides customers with an industry-leading ROI of 387 percent over three years and a payback period of fewer than three months since initial investment.
Outreach’s culture is what truly sets the company apart. We were just voted one of the happiest companies in the U.S. by Comparably (along with one of the best for work/life balance, benefits, best leadership teams, and best CEO for women and diversity). We also made Inc.’s Best Places to Work for the third year in a row. Outreach's great workplace culture has also been recognized in Seattle Business Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For and the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Places to Work in Washington. Its exceptional growth was recognized by Deloitte last year, receiving the prestigious Technology Fast 500 award, which ranked Outreach the fourth fastest-growing technology company in North America. Outreach was also named to the Forbes' Cloud 100 and LinkedIn's Top Startups list and recently was ranked number one in G2s “Best Products for Sales.”
Visit https://www.outreach.io/company/working-at-outreach to learn more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Womxn's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status