Manager, Email Lifecycle Strategy
Your Day to Day
- Manage all nurture campaigns in our marketing automation tool, Pardot, and ensure that prospects are nurtured throughout the entire funnel. You'll own the buildout all nurture streams including segmentation, cadences and be the "traffic cop" for our leads
- Play a critical role in Axon’s pipeline growth. Partner with the experimentation team to make sure we're targeting the right leads at the top of the funnel, then it'll be your job to make sure we're sending messaging to these prospects that get them to engage and take the next step in the lead lifecycle. This is a team effort - you'll work cross-functionally with various stakeholders on the marketing and SDR teams to get this done!
- You will own the communications for user conference and sponsored trade shows, including Axon Accelerate, Axon Integrate, and the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP).
- Help support strategic initiatives like product launches, tradeshows, customer marketing, and "big rock" content by contributing to our promotional and follow-up strategy around each!
- General knowledge of Account-based marketing (ABM). Expert in database/list management and best practices. Ideally has experience managing a large in-house database. You can write email copy in a pinch as well!
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a demand gen, marketing automation, or marketing operations function; B2B SaaS company experience highly preferred.
- Adept in marketing automation operations. You should be an expert in segmentation & wiring up campaigns in a tool like Salesforce Pardot / Salesforce Exact Target / Marketo / Oracle Eloqua / Autopilot. You understand how lead scoring works and are excited to help take our internal model to the next level!
- Good knowledge of how B2B SaaS growth marketing works: How to find the right leads, how to convert those leads, what good nurturing looks like, the importance of scoring, and why good segmentation is so important.
- Must be a proactive & great communicator up, down, and laterally
- Attention to detail is very important in this role - initially, you will be the primary campaigns driver in marketing automation & tangential tools!
- Never satisfied - there is always something else to tweak and optimize. We love you if you're always curious & asking questions, then looking up the answer to see if it confirms your hypothesis.
- Technical skills, especially expertise with Excel formulas, Salesforce, HTML/CSS a nice-to-have.
- Design skills a plus!
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, 401K with employer match, bonus and equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- A progressive parental leave policy
- Ride along with real police officers in real-life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...