Marketing Communications Manager
The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for driving awareness and demand for Shiftboard through branding, PR, events, content, and communications. This role will span the entire customer lifecycle from early prospects to customers and everything in between. In addition, this position will manage Shiftboard’s brand identity. If you are a skilled marketer with the gift of creating great content and enjoy both the strategizing and the doing, please apply.
The Marketing Communications Manager will perform a variety of digital and traditional marketing communication activities spanning content development, creative design, writing, collateral creation, blogging, and social media. This position will report to the Director of Demand Generation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strategize high-impact communications to grow demand in collaboration with marketing colleagues and functional stakeholders.
- Create a broad range of compelling content assets for use across the website, social, blog, advertising, and various nurture streams.
- Amplify Shiftboard thought-leadership through PR, blogging, social, influencer marketing, and other top-of-funnel strategies.
- Oversee customer communication efforts in collaboration with Customer Success leadership.
- Plan, manage and measure the performance of assigned marketing campaigns and events (including webinars, tradeshows, roadshows and VIP events) leveraging best practices to maximize reach and impact.
- Manage Shiftboard brand identity assets including brand standards and visual identity.
- Develop necessary knowledge of Shiftboard’s products, positioning and market space in order to create interesting and relevant content.
- Leverage a broad range of marketing technologies including HubSpot, Salesforce, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google AdWords.
- Gifted marketer with excellent core marketing communications skills
- B.A./B.S. degree in marketing, communications or related field required, Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience in a marketing role
- Demonstrated ability to create a diverse range of digital content
- Results oriented with a metric mindset and can-do attitude
- Extremely comfortable in a fast growth start-up environment
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing a big plus