About the Position
Assurance is growing rapidly, and we need a highly motivated Compliance professional to join our team. As the Marketing Compliance Manager, you will be expected to own the Marketing Compliance Program.
You are a highly motivated self-starter who is ready to change the way the insurance industry handles compliance challenges. Not only can you apply your prior experiences to inform new solutions, you use your creativity to find ways to prevent issues from happening in the first place. You have the desire, agility, and ability to take on new roles and additional responsibilities and progress beyond this role.
Responsibilities with include:
- Maintaining Assurance’s marketing content and oversight standards
- Development of checklists and guides for marketing and program managers
- Collaborate with Marketing Leaders on new marketing strategies and oversight of affiliates
- Collaborate with Program Managers to understand consumer flows and use of consumer data
- Provide proactive training and guidance for Marketing teams and Program Managers
- Development of a monitoring and testing program to ensure compliance with policies and standards
- Monitoring the effectiveness material reviews conducted by consultants and Assurance's parent company resources.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Proven track record of implementing or enhancing marketing compliance programs
- Working knowledge of digital marketing and lead generation strategies and the tools to overseeing internal and affiliate advertising
- Expert knowledge of laws and regulations impacting digital and telephone marketing (FTC Act, CAN-SPAM Act, Telephone Consumer Protection Act, etc.)
- Ability to develop working knowledge of product specific marketing regulations (Medicare, Life, Health, Mortgage, etc.) and US privacy laws governing marketing (HIPAA, CCPA, etc.)
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- A natural curiosity to learn new things and take personal ownership
- The ability to handle the unexpected and the flexibility to pivot as needed
The following additional experience is highly desired:
- 5+ years of experience related to digital marketing or lead generation activities
- 5+ years of experience related to marketing of Medicare, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, or Loan products
- Bachelor’s degree
What Assurance Offers
At Assurance, we strive for audacious goals, and we’re relentless in our pursuit to be the very best we can be, personally and professionally. Our benefits program is intended to enable every Assurance employee to be the best version of themselves. Our culture clears the way for you to challenge yourself and achieve the impossible. Learn more about life at Assurance!
Trust and Autonomy
At Assurance, we hire experts in their field, and we give them the independence and trust to build based on their expertise. We find that brilliant people, given this freedom and trust, will collaborate to build far more amazing things than they could ever be directed to create.
Drive to Innovate
We don't settle for the status quo – we're a team of innovators who believe that there’s almost always a better way. We operate on first principles – we challenge commonly held assumptions to create new and better solutions from scratch. In our short history we’ve made a lot progress with this mentality, launching new business lines and innovative products constantly. Following our historic acquisition by Prudential, we have more support than ever to innovate and change the world of insurance and financial services.
We leave ego at the door and work together to uncover the truth. We prioritize what is best for the whole and avoid focusing on what is best for the individual. We all care about achieving goals more than looking good, and we're eager to constantly be learning from each other.
Flexible Working Environment
Your schedule and working hours are up to you at Assurance. We care more about results than when and where you get your work done, and we find that a flexible schedule can help alleviate the stress of a rigid work-life balance.
Unlimited Time Off
We work hard, so it’s important that we take time to refresh and reset when we need it. We empower our employees to take the time that make sense for them.
Nutritional Snacks and Weekly Lunches
We encourage a healthy lifestyle for employees in all ways that we can, and we don’t want it to be tough to find sustenance when you’re hard at work! We provide healthy, nutritional snacks throughout our office, and outstanding local coffee. We also host a weekly lunch, featuring top local restaurants, to accompany our all-company meeting.
We want to make sure it’s easy for you to get to and from work, so we a provide free public transportation or greatly subsidized parking close to our office.
From the beginning, our founders believed that beautiful, open, inspiring spaces lead to energy and creativity. We seek beautiful office spaces in all of our locations, and in 2020 we’ll be taking occupancy of a stunning new office on the top two floors of Madison Center in downtown Seattle – this space features floor to ceiling windows with stunning 360 degree views of the Puget Sound, and an exclusive private rooftop deck.
Competitive Health Benefits
Access to high quality healthcare is core to our business, and we care that our employees don’t have to worry about visiting a doctor. All employees receive competitive health, dental, and vision benefits packages.
Choice of High-End Equipment
We want to make sure you’re empowered to create amazing things. We give new employees the option of a variety of high-end computers and accessories.
We believe in the importance of investing in yourself in a variety of ways, including financially. We offer a strong 401k plan, with options to invest in traditional, Roth, and after-tax options, all backed by a best-in-class platform from Prudential.