Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
For more information, visit www.icertis.com.
- Work with Customer Marketing to support customer retention in referral programs.
- Work with Events Manager to coordinate details of conference and tradeshows.
- Book travel, hotel and other event logistics.
- Good phone communication skills for venue sourcing and other vendor discussions.
- Participate in bi-weekly sprint planning meetings, set goals and provide results to team.
- Work with Demand Gen Manager to provide general marketing administrative support as necessary which may include organizing meetings, data entry, tracking budgets, reporting, assembling direct mail pieces, managing medium-large shipping projects and other miscellaneous support tasks.
- Develop social media campaigns for events, pre-show and post.
- Create basic graphic designs.
- May require travel.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s in business administration or similar.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Excellent project management and organization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments from a variety of staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- High expectations for quality.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office365.
- Adobe Creative Suite a bonus.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description