Your Daily Adventures:
- You will closely collaborate with your marketing peers and cross functional partners to drive, develop and execute on key marketing initiatives with compelling design work and initiatives.
- You will be responsible for leading the vision and strategy of all customer facing marketing and communication designs. Armed with clear product messaging and narratives — you’ll partner with your design team, the content team and agency support to bring stories to life, by creating market-leading designed assets, such as:
- Infographic or custom landing page for the website to drive awareness
- E-books, or flagship event design needs (e.g. Outreach Unleash) to drive interest
- Product demo landing page or product overview to drive decision-making
- Sales pitch deck or product roadmap assets to drive action
- ABM-direct mail invitation to an intimate event or graphics to support our growing Customer Community, The Peak, to drive customer expansion
- You will be the arbiter of our brand, ensuring we stay true to the intended Outreach brand experience and strategy across all customer facing touchpoints.
- You will develop, articulate and advocate for new roles that best help us meet our objectives and provide value to our customers.
- You will implement a process to gather, collect and act on design feedback.
- You will mentor and guide all designers ensuring we hold a high bar for quality and craft.
- You will closely collaborate with key stakeholders (C suite, VPs, etc…) to help shape and continue to build the brand at Outreach.
- You will collaborate cross functionally with Marketing, Engineering, and UX disciplines, representing all aspects of Marketing Design.
- You will present intentional design strategies, concepts and prototypes, and communicate the underlying rationale with confidence to your team, stakeholders and company leadership.
- You will manage contractor relationships and successfully deliver projects on time, on brand, and on budget — this includes scoping projects, managing workflows, reviewing content, effectively answering questions to set our contractors up for success.
- Experience building and leading marketing / brand design teams in a hyper-growth environment.
- Portfolio showcasing B2B design required.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience leading and growing high-performing design teams.
- Acute foundational graphic design, typography, and color theory.
- Strong collaborative skills working across various teams and disciplines to accomplish key goals.
- Skilled in presenting and explaining your work, process, decisions, and rationale to cross-functional stakeholders (including design-minded teammates and those who are less familiar with design best practices).
- Are passionate about the details and are excited to keep pushing your team’s work until it’s pixel-perfect and world-class.
- Comfort with ambiguity and change in a fast moving hyper-growth environment.
Please include these in your application:
- A link to your online portfolio and password and / or a few examples of content you produced (Required)
- Your resume and LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why Outreach is interesting to you