Marketing Manager, Bellevue, WA or Remote at DreamBox Learning
| Seattle | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:10 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, August 24, 2021
Right now, even though STEM skills are increasingly important, over 60% of students in Kindergarten through 8th grade are not proficient in math at their own grade level. The pandemic has increased the opportunity gap for our most vulnerable students. As a society, we need to bring together our best, most creative minds to tackle this critical problem and ensure all kids are successful in math and school and have the tools they need to reach their potential. This includes developing the most innovative learning technology using advanced data science in a way that inspires students and empowers teachers. Come help us make a difference at DreamBox Learning.
We’re passionate about our mission to radically transform the way the world learns. Today, our Intelligent Adaptive Learning platform – with its rigorous math curriculum and game-based environment – is helping 5 million kids and over 150,000 educators improve math achievement and build a love of math at the same time. In the wake of COVID-19, and the broad range of learning experiences: in-person, all virtual, and hybrid models, we are uniquely positioned to bring our best-in-class adaptive learning platform to more students and provide Educators and Parents with insights into their student’s learning.
We offer a flexible, hybrid work solution once it is safe to go back into the office. We are all 100% remote at this time.
About the Role:
The DreamBox marketing team is looking for a National Field Marketing Manager to drive brand awareness, new business, and renewals. This new position will work directly with the marketing and sales teams to develop and implement strategic field marketing plans to drive Marketing Qualified Leads, pipeline opportunities, and conversion through targeted, compelling marketing campaigns, from digital programs to in-person (TBD) and online events. These personalized campaigns will support sales with their field prospecting efforts by deeply connecting the buyer with the DreamBox value proposition. The ideal candidate has a desire to win, reaching segmented audiences with a targeted approach, proactively report results, use data to drive decisions, and excels at cross-team collaboration and communication, particularly with the sales organization.
This position will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing and will work closely with commercial marketing, product marketing, customer marketing, sales, revenue operations, and account management teams to deliver effective field programs and campaigns aligned to business objectives. This role is in Bellevue, WA, or remote.
What You’ll Be Doing:
· Defining and deploying best-in-class field marketing strategies focused on driving overall customer engagement/awareness, new customer acquisition, channel enablement, and pipeline generation/acceleration. This includes supporting the strategy and end-to-end execution of our high-impact online events (webinars)
· Managing account-based marketing activities, in partnership with sales, including identifying target accounts, developing strategy, executing campaigns with the support of cross-functional teams
· Customizing national programs for local deployment
· Partnering with sales leadership, quota carriers, and channel teams to understand market needs/opportunities, targeted accounts, and revenue targets, building a plan to meet goals and objectives
· Acting as a liaison between sales field teams and marketing department, engaging proactively with direct sales teams to understand sales goals, identify marketing and sales enablement requirements, and gathering feedback on marketing activities
· Providing sales enablement materials for all commercial and customer marketing campaigns, including editable sales assets, sales narratives, Salesforce tips, and more
· Creating an end-to-end plan to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities, and deepen our customer relationships
· Effectively communicating and educating the sales team about new and planned marketing activities via email, slack messages, online sales hub, recorded video walkthroughs and presentations in sales meetings
· Collaborating with marketing colleagues to coordinate consistent messaging, positioning, and brand
· Sourcing local case studies and success stories by developing relationships with customers and identifying influencers, both clients and community relations
· Tracking and reporting on the success of field marketing initiatives and using data to drive performance and decision making
· Managing a budget, focusing on transparency and fiscal responsibility
· Experience in K-12 required
· BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or equivalent field
· 3+ years of B2B marketing experience, including lead generation and sales processes
· 2+ years of regional or field marketing experience
· Detailed knowledge of full range of marketing channels
· Experience with marketing automation platforms, specifically Marketo
· Experience planning and running online events (webinars), preferred
· Able to effectively develop relationships & lead cross-department collaboration
· Good project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, schedule, and plan across several ongoing projects
· Creative, insightful, and not afraid to share your opinion
· Ability to think strategically and prioritize to meet goals
· Team player who isn’t afraid to jump in and get your hands dirty
· May need to travel 15-20% (TBD - no travel currently due to Covid)
At DreamBox, we are hooked on celebrating diversity & providing an inclusive workplace and it shows throughout our product, brand, and teams. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thanks for considering DreamBox Learning!
Read Full Job Description