Limeade is an engagement company that inspires employee commitment and elevates company culture. Our mission is to improve well-being in the world. We are looking for a Demand Generation Marketing Manager to help us do exactly that.
At Limeade, we take a whole person, whole company and whole ecosystem approach to measurably improve employee well-being and performance. But we go much further than that, helping our customers build cultures that support well-being that move the needle on their business goals. Our engagement platform is immersive and holistic – as it must be to help solve the bigger well-being and engagement problems facing today’s businesses. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 100 employers and top global brands.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com
About the role:
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Marketing Manager at Limeade to manage the strategy and execution across a variety of inbound marketing programs. This role will be essential for helping Limeade deliver on its vision of measurably improving employee well-being.
Responsibilities span across marketing channels impacting our audience: notably email marketing, direct mail, and webinar creation. This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketer to own key programs that drive business at Limeade.
- Email Marketing
- Manage the development of email programs to our key audiences
- Analyze and report on email marketing campaigns KPIs and make recommendations for continual improvement
- Plan trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize conversions and sales
- Implement A/B Testing to optimize campaign performance and learnings
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry
- Partner with the Marketing Operations Manager to develop a clear targeting and test plans
- Plan and write copy for newsletters, emails, and promotions
- Webinar Strategy and Execution
- Managing the creation and execution of industry leading webinars
- Identify unique opportunities to promote these webinars to existing and potential customers
- Aid in the creation of webinar materials
- Work with other marketing team members to ensure consistency of messaging and metrics
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Direct Marketing Programs:
- Lead the creation and implementation of direct marketing and other performance channels in driving audience action
- Identify creative integrations with other digital, sales, and content programs
- Analyze and report on campaigns metrics and make recommendations to senior leadership
- Manage direct mail inventory and budgets
- Ability to demonstrate Limeade’s values in a consistent and on-going way.
- College degree in related field or equivalent education preferred
- 4-5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with campaigns using a marketing delivery platform (e.g. Marketo, Hubspot, Mailchimp.)
- Highly organized, detail oriented, self-motivated team member, that can organize and manage projects across functions and with multiple stake-holders and contributors
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once in an energizing, fast-paced environment
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.