Snap! Raise is looking for a Marketing Manager. In this role, you will manage and implement integrated marketing campaigns working with the marketing team, executive stakeholders, internal teams (designers, writers, web team, etc ), external vendors and work closely with the sales team and management. Ideal candidates should have strong understanding of current digital marketing tools, trends, and strategies, as well as hands-on experience in delivering digital initiatives against measurable KPIs. Prior experience in a digital marketing environment is a major plus.
- Manage and contribute to marketing campaign planning, content development, and delivery across digital channels
- Execute campaigns and projects in channels such as email, marketing automation, social, website, blog, content, SEO, and paid media
- Track and report on campaign performance and assess against goals (KPIs and ROI)
- Identify trends and make recommendations to optimize marketing campaigns and budget allocations
- Assist in planning and executing A/B tests
- Communicate campaign performance and status updates to stakeholders
- Collaborate with agencies and vendors on execution of digital campaigns
Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree
- 3 - 6 years of relevant experience in marketing operations, or campaign management.
- Experience implementing digital campaigns - email, marketing automation, social, website, content, SEO, paid media
- Hands-on experience with the following types of digital marketing tools: Marketing Automation/Email Marketing (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or equivalent), CRM (e.g. Salesforce), Social Media Platforms, CMS, SEO, Paid Search/Social (AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager), Web Analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategies
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional customer engagement strategies
- Ongoing motivation to learn and stay at the forefront of a field that is always changing
- Strong project management and organizational skills, detail-oriented approach, and solid communication skills
- Strong interest and commitment to growing in a startup culture. Building value from opportunity. See a problem, propose a solution while being comfortable in uncertainty and quick change
Snap! Raise is changing the way groups and teams fundraise. To date, we have helped raise over $165 million for over 24,000 student programs across all 50 states. Our office is located in one of the most beautiful parts of downtown Seattle, South Lake Union. Feel free to take a walk at lunch along the lake or switch up your work space, with a couple of hours on our rooftop! We offer Friday catered lunches, arcade games, fully stocked snack bars, monthly department and office wide events, a competitive benefits package and so much more. In order to support more groups and help even more kids, we need passionate and hardworking individuals committed to making an impact. Become a game changer with us today!