Marketing Operations Analyst
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can handle the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most.
Check out why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics family!
Qualtrics is looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst who is passionate about marketing data and desires to directly impact sales teams’ success through increased efficiency and better prospect identification.
This position will define the marketing data management strategy for our prospect database and ensure that the Qualtrics marketing team has access to high quality, unified, reliable data, creating better experiences for our customers and employees.
The responsibilities include defining and reporting on marketing contact/account data records and driving data quality improvement to positively impact Qualtrics marketing and selling efforts. The role will work in collaboration with global and regional operations teams as well as channel marketing, sales operations, support, and inbound/outbound sales teams.
The Expectations for Success
- Define the marketing data management strategy and create a roadmap to improve/scale
- Create the measurement plan for data management; monitor and report on prospect database quality metrics
- Maintain and operate the marketing prospect database to hit agreed quality targets, by executing prospect database record cleansing and other enhancements
- Own the integrity of our database by maintaining tracking parameters on records, monitor and maintain spambot defenses, and keeping a close eye on the data for anomalies/trends and areas for improvement
- Work closely with the regional marketing operations teams as well as regional channel and field marketers to understand marketing data requirements regarding how data enters, is standardized and processed, and how it moves through our systems
- Work with our sales workforce automation data team on prospect database health and quality projects and initiatives (like contact/account deduplication, data standardization etc)
- Explore, implement and manage data enhancement projects to reduce gaps in the completeness of records
- Analytical, with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources and transform it into insights and recommendations
- A great team player - collaborative, detail-oriented and organized, comfortable working in a cross-functional and matrixed environment
- High aptitude to learn and adopt new applications to improve efficiency and generate results
- Basic knowledge about marketing contact and account data standardization practices, data quality improvement initiatives and data unification
- Bachelor’s degree from selective university, ideally in information systems, computer science, marketing or business
- 2 to 5 years of hands-on experience in B2B marketing, or data management for marketing & demand generation
- Experience working with business owners in defining reporting and data requirements
- Experienced with using Marketo - MCA or MCE certified - a big plus
- Experience with CRM systems preferably Salesforce.com
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of sta
- ndard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.