Marketing Operations Manager at Skilljar
Skilljar, the leading customer education platform, is seeking a Marketing Operations Program Manager to join our fast-growing Revenue Operations team. This individual will be responsible for guiding and improving our marketing operations systems, processes, and reporting. Our current systems are well established but have room for refinement. The ideal candidate is someone that thinks strategically and at scale.
We’re looking for a motivated, experienced marketer who has experience leading marketing operations within a dynamic environment. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating Series B startup that has hundreds of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.Responsibilities
- Technology: In conjunction with internal partners, advise the marketing technology strategy and infrastructure while following industry-standard methodologies. Lead the research and deployment of new software as well as integrations & maintenance to our existing Marketing Tech stack.
- Lead Lifecycle: Orchestrate the lead lifecycle process and ensure the marketing funnel is monitored and measurable from lead to MQL to closed-won opportunity. Collaborate with internal team members to develop a lead scoring framework that informs routing flow and help implement it in internal systems.
- Attribution: Verify attribution tracking on website and landing pages is set up appropriately. Implement, update, and coordinate multi-touch marketing attribution reporting, making recommendations on optimization and alignment.
- Database Hygiene: Monitor, cleanse and maintain data quality within the marketing database, ensuring accurate data and lead flow between marketing automation system (Hubspot) and Salesforce.
- Project management: Lead various marketing related projects and ensure they are delivered effectively and on time.
- Proven experience leading B2B marketing technology with administrator-level background in a variety of tools. Our current teck stack includes Salesforce, Hubspot, Wordpress, Rollworks, Leandata, Intercom, Outreach, Clearbit, Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Expertise with Salesforce & Hubspot and/or Marketo a must.
- Experience guiding or handling Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets.
- Experience evaluating and implementing various marketing and sales technologies, with past history transitioning an org from Hubspot to Marketo a plus.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to drive program requirements
- A data-driven approach to marketing and the ability to translate reports to meaningful insights.
- Ability to both take direction and work tactically, while also providing strategic insight
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the Customer Education Platform of choice for mid to large-sized enterprises. Trusted by leading global enterprise organizations like Cisco and Verizon, Skilljar’s SaaS platform empowers Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage, and retain customers and increase product adoption throughout the customer journey. We are a team of forward-thinking, passionate Skillets with Amazon roots and startup drive. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, and Colorado. Apply to join us!
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, and Colorado.