Marketing Operations Project Manager
Are you a positive, tenacious and organized person? Are you a creative problem solver with expertise project managing digital marketing campaigns from start to finish?
Yesler is hiring! We are looking for a talented and experienced Marketing Operations Project Manager to coordinate all phases of project delivery with one of our most strategic accounts. You will work in a dynamic marketing centric environment, interfacing regularly with local clients, global marketers, and agency contributors, to create a well-researched foundation to target our client's ideal buyers, test in market, and optimize for growth.
- Manage stakeholder relationships, maintaining a high level of transparency and accountability in communications.
- Manage project deadlines to ensure on-time delivery while maintaining high quality on assets and the overall campaign.
- Collaborate with various internal and external teams for campaign planning and production.
- Plan, execute and report on campaigns utilizing various digital marketing systems and tools.
- Use data to drive campaign innovation, actively making recommendations to stakeholders.
- Utilize SharePoint and other project management tools to manage campaign communication and documentation across various channels.
- Work closely with stakeholders to define, document and implement process workflows.
- Leverage project management and/or Kanban software to effectively track work items and communicate progress to stakeholders.
- Identify and drive Process Optimizations to improve efficiency of marketing campaign execution and delivery.
- Build and maintain extensive project documentation on processes, workflows and communication standards.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, or related business experience
- Prior experience working with Microsoft and a deep understanding of their marketing landscape
- Prior agency experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience using Kanban software and other project management tools
- Experience defining and implementing Operational Best Practices in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with MS Office, and advanced Excel capabilities
About YeslerYesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, Toronto, London and Singapore, we're a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media authorities, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization-not only the strategies, content, and programs to create demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has been recognized as a great place to work, and the awards keep rolling in. We've earned more than 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, including being named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by Chief Marketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status.
We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Visit yesler.com to learn more or follow us on Twitter @yeslerb2b.