Outreach is the number one sales engagement platform with the largest customer base and industry-leading usage, helping companies achieve their revenue goals and drive more insightful engagement with their customers.
Thousands of customers, including Cloudera, Glassdoor, Pandora, and Zillow, rely on Outreach to execute a repeatable playbook, drive collaboration between sales and marketing, and deliver higher revenue per sales rep.
We’re looking for a data-driven Marketing Operations Specialist to support all programmatic and operational initiatives on the Demand Generation team. The individual in this role will be responsible for creating, implementing, and improving best practices of campaign operations, ensuring continual optimization of digital marketing and lead management processes. The ideal candidate is organized and results driven with a strong attention to detail and passion for continuous learning of marketing technology. Success in this role also requires coordination with cross-functional partners across the Marketing organization.
Location: We are open to this position being remote.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Overseeing our day-to-day campaign operations from creating and managing our forms and landing pages to list segmentation & administering webinar programs
- Supporting essential marketing operations initiatives in Pardot and Salesforce such as database management for segmentation, lead scoring updates, list uploads, and compliance
- Managing our webinar program; including registration launch, presenter rehearsal and follow up operations
- Building basic marketing analytics reports to evaluate campaign metrics along with presenting recommendations for continuous campaign improvement
- Auditing all marketing campaigns for accuracy, consistency and demand gen best practices
- Managing our direct mail program from warehouse management and reporting to integrations and sales enablement
- Creating documentation for all Demand Gen processes, programs, and procedures
- Supporting marketing automation efforts in the evaluation and optimization of our marketing tech stack, proactively researching the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- 2-4 years experience in marketing: operations, online, digital, demand generation
- Experience in Salesforce, Pardot and webinar platforms
- Highly organized with strong project management skills including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors
- Proficient user of Excel and other data analysis tools
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand data sets from various sources and formats
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities while giving excellent attention to detail
- Go Getter: you’re eager, resourceful, and constantly put your problem solving skills to the test
- Tech Savvy: you utilize the latest tools to make your work as efficient as possible. You have a natural curiosity for the tech industry, and want to be part of a high energy and passionate team about to make history
- Quick: energetic is your baseline and you’re a fast learner. You get excited about and love solving puzzles and take pride in your work
- Team Player: you strive for greatness, and know that teamwork is the way to get there. You’re a natural leader, and see yourself growing as our team expands
- BA/BS degree preferred
Outreach is the number one sales engagement platform with the largest customer base and industry-leading usage. Outreach helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter, more insightful engagement with their customers. A commissioned Forrester study highlights how the company provides customers with an industry-leading ROI of 387 percent over three years and a payback period of fewer than three months since initial investment.
Outreach’s culture is what truly sets the company apart. We were just voted one of the happiest companies in the U.S. by Comparably (along with one of the best for work/life balance, benefits, best leadership teams, and best CEO for women and diversity). We also made Inc.’s Best Places to Work for the third year in a row. Outreach's great workplace culture has also been recognized in Seattle Business Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For and the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Places to Work in Washington. Its exceptional growth was recognized by Deloitte last year, receiving the prestigious Technology Fast 500 award, which ranked Outreach the fourth fastest-growing technology company in North America. Outreach was also named to the Forbes' Cloud 100 and LinkedIn's Top Startups list and recently was ranked number one in G2s “Best Products for Sales.”
Visit https://www.outreach.io/company/working-at-outreach to learn more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Womxn's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status