Marketing Operations Specialist
Amperity is a rapidly growing technology company led by repeat entrepreneurs and seasoned business leaders and technologists. Our expertise in large-scale data management, enterprise software, and machine learning has empowered us to innovate and build a paradigm-shifting solution to one of consumer brands’ most fundamental challenges today. Every brand is striving to have a more personal relationship with their customers, but the data they possess about these customers is scattered throughout disparate systems.
Enter Amperity. We have created a platform that can rapidly and intelligently unify customer data at scale, which powers our customers to make smart decisions and bring their best ideas to life. Amperity commercially launched our signature product in September 2017 and has already made significant customer traction with incredible consumer businesses like Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Gap, Moet Hennessy USA, TGI Fridays, Kendra Scott, and Wynn Las Vegas to name a few. We believe that the technology at the core of our offering will set the standard for how forward-thinking companies manage their customer data.
We stay connected through our values. We play for each other. That means we show up for each other, act with empathy, and bring our authentic selves to work every day. We're growing this company not for own personal gain, but for each other. We build for durability. That means creating something worth creating, that will endure the test of time. We do this by relentlessly focusing on our customers' success, building high-quality systems, and planning for long-term scale. We're grounded by humility and driven by ambition. We focus on making things better, today. We're hungry, we're passionate, and we love tough problems and new challenges. You don't hear a lot of "I don't know how" or "I can't" at Amperity. When faced with a hurdle, we jump.
Come join us.
- As the Marketing Operations Specialist at Amperity, you will play a critical role on our rapidly growing Marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for owning the end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns in order to continue to add to Amperity’s top tier customer base.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns that support the overall goals for engaging leads and generating demand.
- Own all of the marketing automation tools and processes that pertain to the marketing and sales teams.
- Develop, design and optimize emails and landing pages to enhance engagement with Amperity marketing campaigns.
- Maintain data integrity of our marketing systems and data sources.
- Develop, support and optimize nurture programs for prospects and customers.
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of the CRM data.
- Studiously tag all campaigns for accurate and meaningful reporting.
- Utilize a large variety of technology, data sources and services.
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain data integrity of our marketing systems and data sources, including troubleshooting and QA of campaigns, workflows, data issues and other key systems.
- Build reports to answer pressing questions about the state of the marketing department.
- Bachelors (BS/BA) degree.
- 2-4 years of experience on a marketing team.
- Familiar with HTML, SQL and email development - Marketo/Eloqua/HubSpot preferred.
- Understanding of CRMs and/or relational databases – Salesforce preferred.
- Analytical thinker. Ability to analyze data, identify opportunities, and assess the efficacy of marketing programs.
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools.
- Go-getter mentality. You are a natural self-starter and will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail. You value craftsmanship and producing quality work.
- Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Please see below to apply directly or contact [email protected] for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.