Igneous is a quickly-growing, Seattle-
We're helping amazing organizations see, organize, mobilize and protect the data that is diagnosing cancer sooner, the data that is mapping terrain for sustainable agriculture, the data used to create virtual and augmented reality entertainment, and the data that is at the heart of next-generation machine learning algorithms. We’re looking for brilliant, dedicated people who are passionate about data, technology, customer success, and creating a lasting and exciting future both for yourself and Igneous.
You’re a marketing automation rockstar and an expert in B2B and ABM demand generation principles, lead flow management and integration between HubSpot and Salesforce.com.
You thrive in driving change, you navigate ambiguity and you have a passion for tracking, reporting and optimizing programs and investments. You’re also a data geek and establish process as easy as breathing. That makes you a perfect fit for the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations at Igneous.
In this role, you’ll manage our marketing technology stack in addition to executing tactical aspects of demand generation activities, ABM campaigns, lead nurturing, conversion programs and content marketing campaigns. You’re responsible for the demand pipeline model and reporting, lead management and all related processes in our marketing automation and CRM tools. You’ll also support the greater marketing team through effective project management, reporting, data analysis and tracking of Marketing’s business impact.
Ultimately you’ll be creating the foundation for marketing and sales to create repeatable, measurable programs that produce highly qualified opportunities and drive revenue for Igneous.
- Own our marketing automation system and provide leadership in the use and administration of our marketing automation and CRM systems (HubSpot and Salesforce)
- Leverage HubSpot and Salesforce to manage the execution of marketing campaigns and ABM program tactics including email templates, landing pages, re-targeting, lead capture forms, lead scoring, etc.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing, Content Marketing and Sales Operations teams to help define, execute and monitor lead flow process from inquiry to closed revenue, and optimize workflows to increase marketing and sales productivity
- Actively strengthen relationship between Sales and Marketing by being a main point of contact for feedback on processes and leads
- Help map the prospect journey—scoring, nurture streams, lead workflows, automation and emails through the buying journey
- Manage lead scoring model and all related processes in HubSpot and Salesforce
- Monitor the performance of the demand pipeline, plan versus actual and against industry benchmarks
- Build, maintain and present weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that measure all aspects of data quality, campaign performance, program effectiveness, pipeline performance and marketing ROI
- Own the care and feeding of the prospect database; Monitor database health and manage data initiatives, including segmentation and analysis, data augmentation from third-party tools and online sources, and flow of leads between HubSpot and Salesforce
- Manage a consolidated view of all marketing initiatives to ensure the team stays organized, on track and on schedule. Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders
- Analyze data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization and to improve performance benchmarks
- Evolve the marketing tech stack through administering current technologies and researching and implementing new ones, ensuring our systems can meet evolving business needs.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience with a focus on lead generation, marketing operations and related roles—ABM and SaaS experience a plus
- 2+ years experience as marketing automation platform administrator including management and execution of multi-touch email/retargeting/social nurturing and lead generation campaigns (required)
- Deep understanding of the HubSpot platform; development and integration with SFDC is required; HubSpot certification preferred
- High proficiency with salesforce.com
- Process-oriented mindset; demonstrated ability to design, automate, and improve internal marketing/sales processes around lead flow and lead management
- Proven experience developing campaign metrics, reports and dashboards
- Demonstrated ability to analyze campaign and pipeline metrics and effectiveness and optimize to improve performance
- Methodical and data-oriented with a strong desire to test, learn and iterate
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with high attention to detail.
- Ability to take ownership of projects, from ideation through implementation and beyond
- Self starter mentality and a person who thrives on collaboration within marketing as well as cross-functional teams
- High attention to detail and accuracy despite deadline pressure
- Strong communication skills and desire to embrace and champion change