Marketing Specialist - Facebook at Assurance
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Doing anything you can to increase flow of new, qualified agents to the platform, while reducing churn, including.
- Manage, expand, and optimize our agent acquisition with Indeed, Appcast, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, and other vendors.
- Seek and vet other vendors who can help us find and onboard experienced and successful agents.
- Actively identify and reaching out to top insurance agents in the field to recruit them to use our platform.
- Monitor and address Assurance agent reviews wherever they appear – whether on our recruitment sites or other agent sites.
- Manage and evolve the performance data we keep in each step of our recruitment process.
- Analyze and apply our recruitment data to improve our efficiency and effectiveness.
- Own, track, and report channel budget recommendations.
- Develop and share content with our agents that they will find useful and helpful.
- Conceive, create, and send communications with our agents via email, text, platform messaging, advertising, and any other channels that are appropriate.
- Jumping in and assist with other Marketing Department activities as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- 1 year of Marketing experience desired.
- An understanding of, and some experience with, lifecycle marketing: specifically building and maintaining email back-end programs
- A track record of identifying and solving problems
- Experience with Salesforce
- Comfort with a variety of software tools
- Ability to identify the data you need, what it means, and how to use it to improve
- Empathy toward what our agents need to be successful and a dedication to helping them get it
- Examples of comfort with writing engaging copy and messaging