Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the position
In this role you will create paid marketing campaigns on Facebook and Google to help recruit Insurance Agents. You will manage your experience to optimizing marketing campaigns and evolve it in a way that maximizes agent acquisitions; effectively managing large marketing budgets to increase engagement is essential.
Please note, creating content or email marketing is not a main function in this role.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Doing anything you can to increase flow of new, qualified agents to the platform, while reducing churn, including.
- Manage, expand, and optimize our agent acquisition with Indeed, Appcast, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, and other vendors.
- Seek and vet other vendors who can help us find and onboard experienced and successful agents.
- Actively identify and reaching out to top insurance agents in the field to recruit them to use our platform.
- Monitor and address Assurance agent reviews wherever they appear – whether on our recruitment sites or other agent sites.
- Manage and evolve the performance data we keep in each step of our recruitment process.
- Analyze and apply our recruitment data to improve our efficiency and effectiveness.
- Own, track, and report channel budget recommendations.
- Develop and share content with our agents that they will find useful and helpful.
- Conceive, create, and send communications with our agents via email, text, platform messaging, advertising, and any other channels that are appropriate.
- Jumping in and assist with other Marketing Department activities as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- 1 year of Marketing experience desired.
- An understanding of, and some experience with, lifecycle marketing: specifically building and maintaining email back-end programs
- A track record of identifying and solving problems
- Experience with Salesforce
- Comfort with a variety of software tools
- Ability to identify the data you need, what it means, and how to use it to improve
- Empathy toward what our agents need to be successful and a dedication to helping them get it
- Examples of comfort with writing engaging copy and messaging
At Assurance, we hire experts in their field, and we give them the independence and trust to build based on their expertise. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays.
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment.