Marketing Web Associate
In just a little over a decade, PitchBook has grown into a global organization with offices in Seattle, San Francisco, New York and London. With consistent high double-digit growth since 2009, the company has become the industry’s leading source of private market data, serving more than 3,000 clients around the world.
As a four-time winner of the Best Workplaces in Washington award, PitchBook is committed to fostering an open, collaborative work environment driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. Our culture is at the heart of our success, and it’s something we work on every day.
Our primary home for the last decade, PitchBook’s Seattle office has grown from humble beginnings in a 200-square-foot windowless room to our current three-floor home in a downtown skyscraper. Located just blocks away from Pike Place Market and historic Pioneer Square, our headquarters boast stunning mountain views, open collaboration spaces and a startup culture that emphasizes hard work and camaraderie. Working in our Seattle office means growing your career alongside smart, dedicated people in the city where it all began.
The web associate role is responsible for maintaining and optimizing our website and digital lead generation efforts through web strategy work, technical SEO, web personalization and A/B testing. This role will work closely with our Marketing, Sales, and Editorial departments working on various web-based projects to help PitchBook hit its business goals. We are looking for an energized individual unafraid of ambiguity to help grow our website and lead generation efforts here at PitchBook.
- Oversee the optimization of our website by implementing content/maintenance updates and page fixes, developing landing pages, conducting A/B and web personalization tests, and supporting new web enhancements
- Build and monitor reporting for our website and internal PitchBook products
- Assist the Product Marketing Managers and key stakeholders from various departments to scope and define new lead generation projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with limited supervision. Detail oriented and deadline driven
- Basic understanding of digital marketing technologies and best practices. Experience with SEO, creating/publishing web content, and Google Analytics preferred
- Data-driven individual. Unafraid to dig into the data and make data-driven decisions
- Passion to learn. This is an entry-level position with high potential for growth
- 1+ years of experience in a web or digital marketing role. Experience working on digital projects from conception through delivery a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
At PitchBook, we provide transparency into the capital markets by organizing the world’s meaningful business information and making it useful to our customers. We work tirelessly to arm global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape—including companies, investors, funds, investments, exits and people—so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. Our data and analysis are available through our award-winning flagship product, the PitchBook Platform, as well as our powerful suite of integrated tools, industry news and in-depth reports.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.