Paid Media Campaign Manager
We're hiring! Come work for Yesler as a Paid Media Manager where you will work side-by-side with our Paid Media Strategists to help develop and execute our B2B clients' comprehensive paid strategies and initiatives. This role will assist with strategy and planning, as well as handle all execution, optimization, reporting, pacing, billing, and meaningful day-to-day communications with vendors and strategists. This position is part of a fast-growing team and will require the ability to be inventive and think on your feet.
- Work closely with the Paid Media Strategists to develop strategic channel approaches that innovate and drive results
- Build, stage, and execute campaigns across multiple channels, such as SEM, Paid Social, Programmatic Display, Native, and Content Syndication
- Bid management, campaign builds, and review of ad copy/creative developed by the in-house team and/or third parties/freelance creatives with oversight by Strategists
- Manage day-to-day campaign status, inclusive of monitoring delivery and pacing, evaluating key performance drivers, and working alongside Paid Media Strategists to develop actionable optimization insights and recommendations
- Lead campaign tracking and reporting documents (execution, pacing documents), including generating pixels for implementation, building tracking URLs, and compiling data for client reporting based on campaign performance
- Research and submit inquiries, schedule intro calls, and evaluate potential new partners/vendors
- Develop and evaluate RFPs, making smart vehicle list recommendations, and effectively utilizing media research tools and resources to support campaign strategy and development
- Identify and monitor media trends and client competitors for future opportunity testing
- 2-3 years' experience managing paid strategy for digital programs, preferably within an agency environment
- Consistent track record of strong external partner and internal team relationships
- Advanced Excel skills, including but not limited to Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Macros, etc. are a plus
- Appetite for working in a dynamic, changing environment across many teams
- Ability to apply marketing research, development tools and methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Yesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, and Toronto, we're a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media experts, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization-not only the strategies, content, and programs to create demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has been recognized as a great place to work, and the awards keep rolling in. We've earned more than 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, placement on the Inc. Magazine list of America's Fastest Growing Companies for five years in a row, and we were named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by Chief Marketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences, so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status. We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Visit yesler.com to learn more, or follow us on Twitter @yeslerb2b.