Paid Search Specialist
About the Role:
RealSelf is looking for a skilled Paid Search Specialist to execute building, optimization, and testing of paid marketing programs on Google AdWords and Bing Ads. In this vital role, you will be a key player in helping to grow the business and scaling lead acquisition efforts by utilizing the latest data, trends, testing and best practices.
In this role you will:
- Develop online campaigns across various SEM platforms including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Yahoo Gemini including
- Work closely with Sr. Manager of Performance Marketing to develop campaign strategy, creative and testing, keyword research and landing page optimization.
- Craft effective process to ensure reliable execute deployment of online campaigns.
- Manage ongoing testing efforts to provide actionable insights around bid strategy, ad creatives, ad copy and targeting segmentation.
- Collaborate with the Product, Sales, and Customer Operations teams to improve quality lead acquisition.
- Work closely with analysts to track, measure, and report on the impacts of paid marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate should have a comprehensive knowledge of SEM ad platforms, must be willing and able to make data-driven decisions, and execute well under tight deadlines in a rapidly evolving environment. Above all, we’re seeking some who loves what they do and demonstrates that through their work.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- 2-3 years in digital marketing or a related field with hands-on experience managing B2C and lead acquisition SEM campaigns.
- Hands-on experience actively managing online Google AdWords & Bing Ads campaigns, utilizing the various platform offerings, and a deep familiarity with each platform editor’s functionality.
- Possess the right tools, shortcuts, and/or templatized work used in past work to streamline processes and scalability.
- A keen understanding of intent-driven search behavior and other factors that influence lead quality.
- Experience with keyword research, competitive insights and other online KPI analytics tools, such as SEMrush, SpyFu, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the various ad platform policy, landing page and CRO best practices
Periodic travel may be required to marketing conferences.
The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.