Swiftly is a customer digital platform that empowers retailers to grow sales and build loyalty, while enabling brands to reach more shoppers through retail media networks. Swiftly’s technology harnesses the power of AI to help retailers build strong digital relationships with customers and deliver amazing sales results.
Swiftly-powered Retail Media Networks enable America's leading brands to influence consumers across their shopping journey and provide the closed loop reporting that drives high-performing advertising campaigns.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Swiftly is building the future of retail technology.
Swiftly is a growing organization and looking for a leader for our Partner Marketing team that works with Swiftly’s diverse community of current and potential strategic retail and brand partners. This role will oversee the strategy for the partner marketing org and be responsible for its impact. They will mentor, lead and grow the team; and create strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders across our company.
· Work with current and potential strategic retail partners to develop full-funnel go-to-market plans, including programs, campaign briefs, and aligning tactics and measurement methodologies to ensure our work has high-impact
· Be the expert on industry marketing, advertising, and competitive trends to determine the potential effectiveness of different styles and strategies
· Define methods for how we work effectively, and metrics for ensuring our work has lasting impact in the marketplace
· Work with cross-functional partners such as Marketing counterparts, Retail Growth team, and with our Ad Sales & Customer Success teams
· Create strategic narratives and integrated marketing plans for current and prospective retailers, including campaigns, digital activities, and other programs to be delivered to the partners
· Prepare success metrics for sharing with partners and internally in Swiftly
· Act as a key source for our partners on marketing strategy, and Swiftly positioning and messaging with them
· Analyze sales numbers in comparison to the marketing budget to find the profit margin and which campaigns were most effective
· Play an active role in new partner acquisition, using owned marketing levers to aid in negotiations
· Create and maintain a successful brand and image that attracts customers to the product or service
· Develop channel specific marketing strategies to support strategic, high-profile retail distribution partners
· Prepare and give business reviews to senior management regarding progress and roadblocks
· 10 + years of marketing experience, retail, and trade marketing a must
· Experience developing strategy and managing go-to-market plans or marketing programs for retailers and brands
· Expertise in defining project scope and managing a timeline and/or budget
· Expertise in pitching, building, and executing project plans
· Expertise in defining, owning, and measuring the impact of marketing programs, end to end that map to the overall strategy
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study; MBA preferred
· Industry experience in Partner Marketing, Retail, Retail Media, Consumer Package Goods, Trade Marketing, B2B or B2C Sales or other relevant roles
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Innovation and creativity to create brand new strategies that attract customers and succeed over the competition
· Ability to lead groups and be decisive
· Time management and organization to meet strict deadlines
· Ability to recognize trends and stay ahead of them
· Understanding mobile technology is imperative
· Knowledge of integrated marketing campaigns and customer lifecycle management.
· Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
The work is performed primarily in a remote office environment.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to use hands to type, handle paperwork and sort, file or manipulate documents. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee is required to utilize audio visual programs for frequent meetings and discussions with fellow employees, vendors, outside agencies and/or customers. The employee may lift and/or move up to 10 pounds occasionally.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Swiftly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Swiftly will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Working For Swiftly
We are working on a set of problems that require the best in the industry to get right. Our employees are the pillars of the future of the company and they are treated and compensated as such. We're a growing team of experienced industry professionals building an organization that can solve tough problems and values a collaborative environment.
Every Swiftly employee:
-Has demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
-Takes ownership of their domain from the ground up, from inception through deployment to customers
-Leaves their ego at the door and ensures the best idea leaves the room
-Is always experimenting with new technologies and learning new skillsets
If you've ever wanted to work on a project that blends a gorgeous consumer experience, sophisticated logistics, and scale that rivals the largest technology players, Swiftly is the place for you.
Swiftly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Swiftly does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Read Full Job Description