Performance Marketing, Senior Digital Campaign Manager at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is seeking a Senior Digital Campaign Manager to support performance marketing campaigns across different business units, ultimately helping drive revenue and impacting the bottom line.
You are an individual who is an expert in paid media campaign management (Google Search, Facebook, Instagram, Programmatic, etc) and breath data to optimize performance. Ideally, you have proven experience in working closely with product marketing, web teams and media partners at delivering transactions or high quality leads that turned into revenue while maintaining an optimal ROAS. You will be a core member of our Performance Marketing team.
- Own the design, implementation, and operations of digital paid media campaigns (end-to-end) across designated strategic business units (Online Subscriptions, Asset Store, Education, etc.) to achieve required bottom line outcomes
- Lead paid search initiatives (Google & Bing), including strategy, implementation, and optimization
- Fully accountable for key metrics (ROAS, CPA, volume of transactions, revenue)
- Support other business units (i.e. NUO, Marketing Research, etc.) with performance marketing campaigns (paid social, search, and display)
- Lead experimentation initiatives within our global paid media ecosystem, by identifying opportunities for improved engagement and conversion rates, channels and other relevant areas that impact bottom line performance
- Collaborate closely with Performance Marketing team, Product Marketing, and other teams to ensure the delivery of performance campaigns
- Collaborate closely with our Web, Brand & Design, and Analytics teams to execute towards improved performance
- BA/BS degree with experience in Digital Marketing and paid media campaign management
- Successful track record of executing, measuring, and delivering on digital marketing performance metrics
- Excellent understanding of all paid media channels, including search and social
- Outstanding project management and stakeholder management skills
- Great attitude towards working in a collaborative and cross-functional environment with a large number of teams
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.