Product Marketing Manager - Research Services at Qualtrics
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.The Challenge
The Qualtrics Marketing team is looking for a senior product marketing manager to drive our GTM, positioning, and vision for our Research Services business line. The ideal candidate understands the SAAS technology or services market space or and the competitive environment, has a real passion for technology, is passionate about helping customers succeed and loves working in a dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate also has 5-10 years of SaaS Marketing experience and has an MBA from a top tier university. This role develops product and market strategies that position the company to achieve long term growth in the Market Research space, while meeting annual revenue and profitability goals. Continually identify and assess new markets, product and technology opportunities and ensure resources are in place to drive marketing strategy and capitalize on opportunities.The Expectation for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when you are exceeding your business performance goals. Qualtrics Product Marketing Managers are responsible for GTM leadership for their line of business, defining strategic direction, and driving execution to achieve long-term business goals. You will be expected to know your product, customers and market so intimately that you define and communicate a clear, differentiated, defensible, and monetizable market position. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Build operational cadence and serve as a key and active member of the senior management operating team for respective business line
- Own messaging and positioning for the overall business line, as well as individual product and solution offerings
- Develop and execute on launch plans for launching new solution offerings
- Monitors business metrics in regard to revenue, pipeline, win rate, market share and product portfolio mix. Communicate these metrics to the senior management team along with appropriate corrective action plans.
- Provide leadership for the development of global strategic marketing plans including objectives and strategy for targeted segments
- Drive efforts with product management to define an overall product and technology portfolio strategy that will drive the long term growth of the organization
- Ensure the development of all strategic product roadmaps and corresponding marketing plans
- Lead the process for the continuous evaluation of trends and adjust strategy to capitalize on shifts in the marketplace. Including the process of obtaining and disseminating competitive intelligence across all relevant markets and product lines
- Analyze existing product and markets in terms of the ability to compete, gain market share, grow revenue and sustain or grow profitability
- Establish effective relationship with the sales force with leadership, training and positioning expertise
- Establish metrics for the measurement of marketing program effectiveness
- Responsible (in collaboration with sales) for the development of the company’s revenue forecast
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.