Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement and Content Lead at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:05 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Convoy is leading a movement in efficient freight and one of the fastest-growing startups in the US. We use technology and data to solve problems of waste and inefficiency in the $800B trucking industry which generates over 76M metric tons of wasted CO2 emissions a year from empty trucks. We connect shippers to carriers to move millions of truckloads, saving money for shippers, reducing hassle for carriers, and eliminating carbon waste for our planet. Thousands of customers like Anheuser-Busch, Carlisle, GE Appliance, and Unilever trust Convoy to lower costs, increase logistics insights, and achieve their carbon reduction targets. This is your opportunity to help lead that movement and be part of a fast-growing marketing team that is helping to move the world forward.
As the Sales Enablement Content Lead, you will lead our efforts to mobilize and empower our biggest lever for our business, our growing salesforce. Through this audience, you will help scale our thought leadership position, grow our market position, and accelerate business growth.
You collaborate across marketing, product, and sales to drive our GTM through the sales team. You will create clear and compelling messaging and content, with an understanding of our competitive positioning and value proposition. Outputs include sales presentations, scripted demos, battlecards, blog posts, white papers, case studies, FAQs and more. You’ll speak with our sales team and at industry events, driving adoption, engagement, and advocacy of our programs and services.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, digital marketing, content marketing, or communications.
- BA / BS - Engineering or Business degree or equivalent experience.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact outcomes in a fast-paced, matrixed environment.
- Proven track record of effectively developing and implementing marketing plans that drive customer demand using a variety of Convoy marketing tools.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to fully engage with technical teams and business teams, and external customers.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!