At DefinedData, a DefinedCrowd business unit, we are tackling a wide array of fascinating challenges – like building the data marketplace that scales data operations and helps organizations to bring their data-driven solutions to market faster. We are looking for a world-class Technical Product Manager to join DefinedData. You will collaborate closely with stakeholders across the entire organization to ensure that our B2B platform delights our users.
Across all business units we have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around data science, multivariate testing and personalization. We’re a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, feedback and continuous growth.
What will you do?
- Competitive research - assessment of competitive product landscape;
- Execute new product launches including strategy, communications, promotions, collateral, training;
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and key messaging to be used in product development and marketing campaigns;
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary product point of contact for Sales, Customer Success and Marketing;
- Partner with Product, Design, Sales, and Customer Support teams to gather feedback on products and provide appropriate training tools;
- Working closely with the Product team to understand and influence roadmaps;
- Manage content development for product brochures, product website pages, sell sheets, presentations;
- Be the product voice at events;
- Develop and implement data-driven lifecycle marketing strategies to drive product growth and retention;
- Own the analysis, reporting, and optimization of our product marketing programs;
- Help our sales team understand our product and solution narrative through impactful training including leading workshops, participating in sales calls & customer briefings as appropriate.
Do you have the drive to work in an innovative and ambitious environment?
We’re looking for someone with a determined and proactive mindset, someone inspired and passionate to help us achieve our goals. Our successful candidate is a strong critical thinker, reliable and transparent, with an ability to learn and communicate. We’re looking for someone special to contribute to our unique culture.
Responsible for understanding, positioning and presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
Act as a product expert, knowing the current capabilities and future roadmap of our products while providing as needed sales support. Understanding our different products, defining buyer personas based on real data and feedback, taking a deep dive in the buyer journey and executing new product launches will be important responsibilities.
For this role, you need to be both technical and creative. You should be familiar with various product marketing and communication techniques, with qualitative and quantitative market research techniques, as well as being able to handle cross-functional communications and coordination with other teams.
Reporting directly to the Director of Product you will own the external and internal product messaging ensuring that all customer-facing teams are on-message and maximizing revenue potential.
Our Product Marketing Manager would have:
- 10+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience with tech products;
- Successful track record launching products;
- Experience in developing value statements;
- Solid ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is or isn’t working;
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of both small and large groups;
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or marketing;
- Experience in product promotion including social media and paid advertising;
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. SEO writing is a plus;
- Good PowerPoint skills;
- Aptitude for technology and understanding technical concepts;
- Ability to prioritize and be hands-on
You spend a lot of your time at work, so it should be challenging, fun and interesting. At DefinedData, it will be all of those things and more. Here’s what we offer:
- A unique culture, healthy working environment, and a flexible working schedule
- Excellent career development opportunities in a high growth company
- Access to an excellent compensation and benefits package
- An international and diverse team, representing +30 nationalities at our 4 locations
- Global mobility and relocation support with the help of our specialized team
- Continuous training opportunities leveraging hand-on workshops and formal development opportunities