Remote Campaign Director at Snap! Raise
Snap! Raise is a growing startup who focus is to help school and club sports, arts, and other extra circular activities fundraise quickly and efficiently! We are looking for a Remote Campaign Director to join our Inside Sales team in our South Lake Union office. The Remote Campaign Director is responsible for ensuring a positive experience for coaches and group leaders by working with inbound leads and running successful fundraising campaigns remotely. Responsibilities include daily management of inbound leads, working with our nation-wide field sales team on lead hand off, and growing territories that do not have a local sales rep with outbound sales and running campaigns. Candidates will provide best-in-class support for organization leaders, donors, and Snap! Employees.
A successful candidate is self-motivated, dependable, well-organized, and adaptable with excellent time management skills. Since a majority of this role’s communication with coaches/group leaders and the Snap! Team is done via email and phone; excellent communication skills is a must! A “can-do” attitude is required, and the individual must thrive in a fast-paced, energetic work environment. Applicant must be comfortable and experienced with establishing new relationships with coaches and group leaders, along with strengthening existing and repeat business.
Snap! Raise Remote Campaign Directors have the ability to make a tremendous impact on the future growth of our business. We pride ourselves in being trusted by our communities to help further the programs of those they serve. Snap! Raise is an organization built on the fundamentals and principles largely learned early in life through the sports and activities we participated in while attending school. We now utilize those skills and tools in an effort to give back to coaches and group leaders who are focused on helping the next generation through athletics and extracurricular activities.
This is a full-time position in Seattle. Local applicants only.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with coaches and group leaders by learning about their unique challenges and providing proactive, mutually beneficial sales solutions to help their programs succeed
- Serve as an industry expert by educating coaches and group leaders while building rapport remotely
- Vet inbound leads through HubSpot and work closely with our field sales team members to ensure a smooth handoff and seamless experience for the customer.
- Hunt for leads by utilizing lead lists and run campaigns in territories with no local field coverage.
- Practice a will to win mindset and maintain a commitment to teamwork, accountability, and a constant desire to beat your own best
- Build a weekly plan of action and hold yourself accountable to that schedule
- Be flexible and able to work beyond regular business hours, including evenings and weekends as needed due to seasonality and high sales/campaign volume.
What we are looking for in you:
- Proven success in meeting quotas in a goal-driven, fast paced sales environment
- Two-three years of experience in sales or in a customer centric environment
- Must be an expert communicator with the ability to present ideas, thoughts and data verbally and in written form in a clear and concise manner
- A self-starter mentality and competitive by nature with a proven ability to meet and exceed goals
- Coachable and eager to ask questions, receive feedback, and refine your skill set
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to work independently
- Experience working with HubSpot or alternative CRM preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in coaching, leading, or participating in athletics + extracurricular activities preferred
We are a dynamic group of individuals with a team mentality, looking to change the way fundraising is done and impact society together. From office lunches to team events, we at Snap! Raise love to continuously build out bond as a team knowing it will reflect in how we interact with our customers. The second you walk in the door; you will be greeted by the team (and office pups) and never face a dull day at work!