Senior Brand Manager at DreamBox Learning
| Seattle | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:07 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Right now, even though STEM skills are increasingly important, over 60% of students in Kindergarten through 8th grade are not proficient in math at their own grade level. The pandemic has increased the opportunity gap for our most vulnerable students. As a society, we need to bring together our best, most creative minds to tackle this critical problem and ensure all kids are successful in math and school and have the tools they need to reach their potential. This includes developing the most innovative learning technology using advanced data science in a way that inspires students and empowers teachers. Come help us make a difference at DreamBox Learning.
We’re passionate about our mission to radically transform the way the world learns. Today, our Intelligent Adaptive Learning platform – with its rigorous math curriculum and game-based environment – is helping 5 million kids and over 150,000 educators improve math achievement and build a love of math at the same time. In the wake of COVID-19, and the broad range of learning experiences: in-person, all virtual, and hybrid models, we are uniquely positioned to bring our best-in-class adaptive learning platform to more students and provide Educators and Parents with insights into their student’s learning.
We offer a flexible, hybrid work solution once it is safe to go back into the office. We are all 100% remote at this time.
About the Role:
The Sr. Brand Manager will own and share the voice and story of DreamBox Learning. This role will spearhead the development and implementation of our thought leadership strategy. This includes building a thought leadership content calendar, creating a writing process and delivery strategy, crafting interesting and well-researched content across multiple channels, working with vendors to syndicate content and ultimately driving the creation of high-value engagements with our brand.
What You'll Be Doing:
● Own and share the voice and story of DBL
● Gather market data and insights from other DBL teams to define content topics/calendar.
● Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to produce effective thought leadership content that articulates our product’s core benefits properly and reflects the voice and needs of our customer in an authentic voice. Content can include customer stories, presentation decks/PDFs, whitepapers, videos, contributed articles, etc.
● Create a content marketing plan that corresponds to the different phases of the customer journey
● Conceptualize content projects upfront, create the content, sometimes in collaboration with other DBL team members and customers, manage content execution and bring content to the market, sometimes working with vendors
● Create/maintain the brand/style guide for our voice at DBL
● Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, Marketo, Highspot content management platform and other analytics tools
● Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels.
● Manage or co-manage our Highspot content management instance
● Collaborate closely with the Product Marketing Manager, and provide input to the social media manager/agency, to ensure that product collateral, sales enablement materials and social content are consistent with our brand/style guide and focus on the benefits of our products
● 3-5 years of experience in K-12 education marketing required
● Strong knowledge of content marketing strategy and channels
● BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or equivalent field
● Demonstrated ability to be a magical storyteller that creates content to drive engagement
● Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
● Proficiency with Microsoft office, content management and creation platforms, Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
● Strong communication and analytical skills
● Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process documentation
● Excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills
● Experience/consistent performance in deadline-oriented environment due to tight time restraints and volume of work
● Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities
● Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills
● Demonstrated ability to work productively with counterparts in a cross-functional capacity
● Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results through self and others under time pressure
● Must be able to communicate in a calm and collected fashion
● Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of traffic, leads and sales
LOCATION: This role can sit in either of our offices (Bellevue, WA, or Raleigh, NC) or be remote!
Note: All employees are currently remote at this time due to Covid-19.
At DreamBox, we are hooked on celebrating diversity & providing an inclusive workplace and it shows throughout our product, brand, and teams. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thanks for considering DreamBox Learning!
Read Full Job Description