Senior Customer Marketing Specialist
You: You’re a well-rounded marketing professional who’s passionate about making customers wildly successful. You’re a self-starting team player who’s eager to roll up your sleeves to deliver an end-to-end customer advocacy marketing program that both recognizes our rockstar customers and has measurable business impact.
Us: We are a high-performance marketing organization building global awareness and demand for Apptio’s SaaS applications. We are passionate about what we do and are driven by a common mission to help companies drive digital transformation. We are team players with an entrepreneurial spirit and an eye on results. We are growing fast and need committed, ambitious professionals to help us meet our goals while growing their career.
What we want you to do: We're looking for an experienced, customer-obsessed marketer who can manage and grow our customer advocacy program. You'll own the advocacy vision and roadmap to drive value throughout the customer lifecycle. You'll be responsible for developing programs to give customers the opportunity to engage with their peers in the Apptio community and share their incredible stories. This role serves as a vital and highly collaborative conduit between marketing, product marketing, customer success, sales, PR and AR. You'll report to the Sr. Director, Corporate Communications.
- Create and manage a scalable customer reference program that includes: written case studies, customer quotes, customer videos, physical and virtual events and sales references.
- Work with account management and customer success teams to build relationships with existing customers and develop a repeatable, streamlined process to identify customer evangelists.
- Recruit and develop a portfolio of customer references that address the strategic imperatives that our customers face.
- Support the growth of our Gartner Peer Insights review program.
- Program manage the execution of our quarterly Customer Advisory Board, working cross functionally with our products organization.
- Maintain and administer a customer reference library to support a scalable advocacy program for tracking customers, their use cases, reference status and reference activity.
- Project manage the process to create customer evidence with product marketing, campaigns, content marketing, legal, and design.
- Ensure programs are scalable across products and our global geographies.
- 1-3+ years of experience in a B2B marketing role; technology or software industry preferred.
- 1 year of customer references experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field required.
- Exceptional writing and copy-editing skills.
- Knowledge of business-to-business marketing methods, tools and strategies; ability to plan, develop and execute multi-platform campaigns across Salesforce.com, Marketo or comparable marketing Salesforce automation platforms.
- Adept at hands-on program execution; process definition, content review, and socialization.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Administration of customer reference management solution (Reference Edge).
- Passion for building community; expert in working with community platforms (Jive, Salesforce Communities).
Apptio is the leading software to fuel digital transformation. We help technology and finance leaders make smart decisions as they plan, analyze, and optimize technology investments in pursuit of digital transformation. Apptio’s software uses machine learning to translate technology costs and utilization across on-premises systems, vendors, projects, agile and cloud systems into a holistic, business-centric view. With Apptio, IT leaders make smarter digital transformation investments. Companies of all sizes and geographies trust Apptio to fuel their digital transformation, including 50% of the Fortune 100. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.