Senior Demand Generation Specialist
- Monitor, analyze and make recommendations on keyword and web traffic trends, driving ideas for testing and optimization.
- Have a demand gen, optimization and testing mindset to continually improve the program.
- Manage the program’s content creation, working with internal and external teams to develop, prioritize and launch new content and update existing content.
- Maintain SEO housekeeping best practices, working cross-functionally in the organization.
- Build and coordinate our SEO content localization program.
- 3+ years experience in B2B technology marketing
- Background in SEO best practices and content management
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or equivalent discipline
- Proactive and critical thinking mindset
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Agility to quickly adjust priorities and shift direction
Founded in Bellevue, WA in 2005, Smartsheet is a high-growth cloud-based (SaaS) work management platform that empowers collaboration, drives better decision making, and accelerates innovation. Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, track, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Effective: Deliver quality
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.