Senior Digital Marketing Manager, User Acquisition and Growth
Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate brokerage and technology company that is leveling the playing field for home buyers and sellers through financial innovation, on-demand technology, and functional specialization.
FlyHomes is one of Seattle’s fastest growing startups (Series A), having helped more than 400 people close on more than $300 million worth of homes, while delivering a phenomenal experience along the way (check out our Yelp reviews for a flavor of how our clients rave about us). It has raised venture capital from Mark Vadon, Andreessen Horowitz, and Shasta Ventures, and has been featured in Bloomberg, Forbes, The Seattle Times and Geekwire.
FlyHomes is looking for entrepreneurially-minded, analytical builders who are motivated to create incredible client experiences, take ownership to drive results, and have an impact in transforming the real estate industry.
If this sounds like you, please reach out to us! We’d love to meet you!
About the Job:
In 3 years FlyHomes has become the number-one buyers broker in Seattle largely due to delivering an exceptional client experience that has driven “word of mouth” sharing. Direct digital marketing acquisition channels, such as Facebook, AdWords, and Display will become much more important and be expected to continue to drive our growth across multiple markets.
In this role, you will execute, manage and analyze all our paid digital advertising campaigns by pairing strong left-brain analytical aptitude with a high bar on right-brain creative execution. This is a unique opportunity as the first paid digital marketing hire for FlyHomes, and the scope of this role will increase as you deliver exceptional results and drive an aggressive test-and-learn agenda.
- Digital Paid Advertising: You own it! Manage the set-up, analysis, and daily optimization of acquisition and retargeting campaigns on paid social, SEM, affiliate, native, display, video, digital radio and other paid marketing channels. This includes:
- Performance Management: bids, budgets, conversion metrics, CAC, customer lifetime value
- Targeting: keywords, interests, campaign structure, placements, audiences
- Creatives: copy, visual creatives, landing pages, and post-signup experience
- Drive Results: Leverage data to make informed decisions in order to hit aggressive growth goals while maintaining efficiency. Gather and analyze data for regular campaign reporting. Synthesize data from a wide variety of sources into concise, actionable insights and recommendations.
- Thought Leadership: Develop and communicate ideas for improving strategies, practices and approaches, and lead the successful implementation of those ideas. Work closely with other members of the FlyHomes Team to develop expertise in acquisition and conversion within the real estate industry, and partner with Design and Marketing Analytics teams to spec, launch and measure new campaigns and tests.
- Communication Skills: Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting to show performance and delivery of campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years experience managing direct response digital media campaigns for e-commerce, including display, SEM, paid social, native, video, and other emerging channels
- Track record of success leading paid media campaigns in-house, exceeding growth within customer acquisition cost (CPA) goals
- Experience managing both in-house and agency teams across various paid channels
- Great creative eye with ability to write and screen copy and imagery for brand fit
- Experience with attribution modeling and tracking
- Experience monitoring lifetime customer value (LTV) by channel to maximize revenue and cut out low quality marketing channels and campaigns
- Experience with landing page optimization by channel, A/B testing and campaign optimization
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to present data in an effective, actionable manner
- Proficient in Google Analytics and other web analytics tools; knowledge of SQL a plus
- Data-driven, analytical and results-oriented, with an appetite for constant testing and optimization
- Works wells on teams and also independently; thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience using Nanigans, Marin, New Engen and other bid-optimization software
- Experience with attribution software
- Experience with Instapage, Optimizely or other landing page software
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs ( Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
Position reports to the CMO. FlyHomes has a fast-paced, startup work environment – best for self-starters who are excited to build a new brand in the dynamic (sometimes chaotic) real estate industry.
To apply, please send your resume along with a cover note that explains why the role appeals to you and why you would be a good fit.
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S