About the Company:
Qumulo is the leading file data platform for multicloud environments, providing unrivaled freedom, control, and real-time visibility for file data at massive scale. Fortune 500 companies, major film studios, and the largest research facilities in the world trust Qumulo to help them innovate with their mission-critical digital files. The Qumulo experience makes file data management simple with continuous new features, a single solution for all workloads, and access to customer success experts on your schedule.
About the Position:
You will work with marketing leadership and collaborate with sales and corp marketing on the development and execution of strategic search marketing and other paid media programs. The search marketing and paid media programs will drive digital demand/lead gen to increase customer/industry awareness and interest in Qumulo solutions. This position plans and manages the execution of search marketing program initiatives, including paid media, digital channel optimization, demand gen, brand awareness, campaign execution, and promotion and expansion priorities. You will use knowledge of paid media marketing tools to improve the development of demand gen programs to track key metrics to ensure marketing programs accomplish business objectives. The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager will collaboratively develop ad copy, keyword lists, ad placements, display ads, and targeting criteria for key personas across the buyers’ journey while working closely with designers to ensure landing pages are optimized for conversion from paid media channels. You will be expected to build and develop relationships with external agencies, serving as the executional lead.
- Customer-Obsessed - You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of our potential members.
- Creative - You’re curious. You’re always learning. You don’t need to be asked to think outside of the box.
- Hyper-Organized - Quite simply, you get things done. You achieve results on time and on deadline while communicating progress along the way.
- Entrepreneurial - You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission; you’re too busy making things happen.
- Solutions-Oriented - You dive into the details to uncover the optimal solution.
- Collaborative - You bring great ideas to the table and seek out how to include others to make your ideas even better. People value your opinions and love that you respect theirs.
- Impactful - You’re deeply mission-driven. You think there’s more to life than software that enables puppy ears to be superimposed in photos (we concede those are cute).
- Development and execution of search marketing and paid media demand gen programs
- Development and execution of digital ads across search engines and other ad platforms
- Plan and manage the execution of Qumulo marketing initiatives (Demand Gen, Brand Awareness, Campaign Engagement, Promotion & Expansion)
- Collaborate with marketing operations on automation integrations for Demand Gen
- Track key metrics to ensure programs accomplish business objectives
- Execute programs with messaging aligned to key personas
- Work closely with designers on messaging and ad creative
- Build, develop and lead relationships with external agencies
- 5+ years of experience in search marketing and paid media program development and execution
- Over 3 years in B2B marketing and demand gen for information security, application services, data storage and/or cloud ERP brands, as well as agencies.
- Experience managing marketing programs and digital advertising agencies
- Experience in development and execution of strategic marketing plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across comms, web, nurture, and advertising
- Strong analytical skills
- Startup experience
Essential Function Of Time:
- Oversee creation and execution of search marketing and paid media programs (50%)
- Assist with development of ad creative and digital ads (20%)
- Write copy for demand acquisition programs, and direct agency (10%)
- Analyze metrics and web analytics based on key performance indicators (10%)
- Collaborate with other marketing teams and cross-functional partners (10%)
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Please note that employment at Qumulo is contingent upon completion of a successful background check.