Senior Manager, Campaigns
You: The Senior Manager, Campaigns is responsible for driving integrated global persona campaigns that support the entire buyer’s journey including top of funnel, mid funnel and upsell / cross sell programs. The qualified candidate will be a driven and engaged senior leader with a successful track record of developing global campaign plans, program management, and best-practices execution.
The person who fills this role will have experience with digital marketing, events, tradeshows, and virtual events. Additionally, this role will manage agencies and working cross functionally with key groups such as product marketing, field marketing, digital marketing, communications, sales, finance, etc. The position will be focused on delivering campaigns targeting IT Procurement and Infrastructure and Operations personas but this could adjust as Apptio continues to grow and expand.
Us: This position will work within the Demand Generation Team which is part of the Marketing organization. We are highly collaborative, team-oriented, and a results focused group. The Demand Generation Team drives an end to end approach to delivering consistent pipeline across the buyer’s journey for Apptio: including planning, execution, reporting and continual optimization and improvement.
What we want you to do:
- Planning with key marketing leaders across Product Marketing, Geo Mktg, Digital, Content, Design, Communications, Customer Marketing and Sales Development
- Closely align with Sales on key priorities and initiatives
- Develop a campaigns plan including goals, objectives, target audience/personas, messages, tactics, key partners, and asset requirements - across the entire buyers journey
- Create and oversees the campaign calendar
- Yearly, quarterly and periodic plan reviews and updates as needed
- Program manages deliverables and activities for our integrated marketing campaigns
- Drives development of key assets including whitepapers, website content, online assets, event kits, etc.
- Regularly drives meetings with virtual global key execution stakeholders across Field Marketing, Digital, Sales Development, Communications, Customer Marketing, Content and Design to ensure activities are being executed and provide updates on assets being delivered, and in planned
- Coordination with key strategic partners for activities and content development
Reporting and Optimization
- Establish goals and KPIs for campaigns based on historical or projected results, and tie back actual performance and revenue impact
- Track and report out results across the entire buyers journey
- Tracks DB health and growth for key personas
- Test and optimize messaging and assets
- Experience driving global persona campaigns that support the entire buyer’s journey
- 7+ years of marketing experience at a B2B company, preferably in enterprise software
- Bachelor degree in business or related field
- Experience supporting events, tradeshows, digital / online and sales development
- Experience working cross functionally with key groups such as product marketing, field marketing, digital marketing, communications, sales finance, etc.
Apptio (NASDAQ: APTI) is the business management system of record for hybrid IT. We transform the way IT runs its business and makes decisions. With our cloud-based applications, IT leaders manage, plan and optimize their technology investments across on-premises and cloud. With Apptio, IT leaders become strategic partners to the business by demonstrating value of IT investments, accelerate innovation and shift their technology investments from running the business to digital innovation. Hundreds of customers choose Apptio as their business system of record for hybrid IT. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.