Ideoclick is a Seattle based company, founded by former Amazonians, offering a suite of services to empower brands to successfully drive their eCommerce business. We provide strategic advisory and business planning, pricing strategy, marketing, content creation and optimization, catalog management, inventory management, and reporting data and software for our diverse set of clients.
Our high-quality, global customer base includes businesses such as Clorox, Kellogg’s, Unilever, CVS and many other top brands and retailers. We’re an entrepreneurial organization that is growing fast and looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our team!
In this role, you will be responsible for driving our client’s revenue growth through the strategic review, structuring and implementation of digital marketing plans on Amazon and Amazon’s marketing platforms. As a lead, you are a SME in the Amazon Advertising platforms, as well as a SME of the Amazon Sales channel and broader ecommerce operations. The Senior Marketing Manager is an experienced performance marketing professional who onboards and mentors new digital marketing strategists and is committed to discovering, testing, and standardizing the best marketing practices and sharing/demonstrating those to the team. You will be responsible for leading strategic conversations, setting KPI goals and presenting marketing recommendations to our largest clients, based on historical data, client category and any significant nuances. You will also review performance with those clients monthly (or more) and optimize as needed.
At Ideoclick, we work as a distributed team. While we maintain a corporate presence in Seattle, WA; our employees have the flexibility to work from the location they choose, and we are open to this role living/working anywhere in the US.
What you’ll do:
- Communicate marketing concepts and ad performance with clients, including strategies, budgets, growth plans, and expected results with client contacts ranging from fellow marketing professionals to C-level executives
- Develop and deploy agreed-upon campaign strategies and tactics to maximize client performance against target KPIs
- Collaborate with other marketers regarding Amazon Display Ads, as well as ad strategies and performance across other marketplace platforms
- Regular client marketing management, analysis, and reporting, including ongoing optimizations as KPI performance fluctuates
- Work with account management and content teams to develop annual marketing calendars, proposed budget allocations, and performance KPIs for Sponsored Ads, DSP, content improvements, and promotions
- Help determine marketing pipeline priorities and present opportunities and obstacles to the Director of Marketing
- Occasionally work with development team to research and run product development improvements for Ideoclick’s proprietary software platform or test new capabilities
What you’ve done:
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Spent 3+ years specifically in Ecommerce or Paid Online Advertising, preferably with familiarity with Amazon Marketing products.
- Demonstrated proficient/advanced Excel knowledge
- Proven ability to work independently even through ambiguity, with or without guidance from leadership
- Worked in a Client Management capacity
What you’ve got:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience – Marketing, Business, Statistics, Communication, Advertising – (preferred)
- You’re a big picture thinker who’s not afraid to get in the weeds
- Passion for data analytics that informs recommendations to drive business performance
- Ability to articulate your thoughts clearly, professionally, and calmly, even in the face of large obstacles or difficult situations
- Ability to recognize that every individual has the potential to significantly improve their job/company, and that by encouraging and acknowledging the support of your peers and leaders, the impact is limitless
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hunger for feedback and lack of fear to share your own when necessary
What’s in it for you?
- Working with a talented, dynamic, and collaborative group of people
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (100% premium paid for employee, company contribution to dependent coverage)
- 401k with company match
- Work enablement stipend and transportation/remote work benefits
- Flexible working hours