Senior Marketing Manager
Today, there is a chronic and pervasive customer data problem -- one that’s preventing some of the world’s most loved brands from understanding and engaging their customers through meaningful and captivating customer experiences. Amperity has invented a way to solve this problem with the horsepower of a distributed data infrastructure and the intelligence of bleeding-edge machine learning algorithms and techniques. Amperity frees, connects, and makes customer data usable so brands can create extraordinary customer experiences at scale. This approach unleashes the creative potential of Amperity users, allowing them to excel at what they do and bring their best ideas to life.
Amperity is an early stage technology company, venture-backed by the early investors of Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify, Concur, Flipkart and many more. Our team of successful, repeat entrepreneurs is focused on building a company comprised of top-tier talent and a suite of disruptive products that drive tremendous value for our customers and the consumers they serve.
- We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track, and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital channels. Working with our marketing team and key digital agencies, you will have the opportunity to own your work end-to-end, rapidly advance your career, and make a huge impact on the growth of our company.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing initiatives, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design multi-channel content, campaigns, and offers to generate traffic, leads, and engagement.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), including testing strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create content for landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Collaborate with digital agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns and the technologies associated with each channel.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience with marketing automation tools (e.g., Marketo, Hubspot)
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing advertising campaigns (e.g., Google Adwords and LinkedIn) .
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels leveraging analytics and/or experience with developing, executing, and measuring A/B and multivariate experiments - highly desirable.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.