Senior Product Marketing Manager, Customer Success at Unity Technologies
As the leading real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. At Unity we provide many solutions for different customer types to achieve their goals with our products. One type of solution is our success services suite which provides education, support, expert consulting and success management to customers across industries to make sure they achieve their aspirations in creating with Unity.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager working on Unity’s portfolio of Customer Success Services, you will focus on the day-to-day needs across consulting, support, and training. You will help accelerate growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the business and delivering clear value propositions, positioning, and messaging for Unity’s customers.
- Partner with a Content Marketing Manager on the creation of Sales enablement and customer facing collateral, including pitch decks, case studies, testimonials, marketing videos, sell sheets, battlecards, and more
- Conduct customer interviews to develop first-hand knowledge of their needs and pain points within customer success
- Work closely with product management to recommend product direction and messaging
- Understand the competitive landscape (features and pricing) and how Unity products compare
- Partner with a cross-functional marketing team on the development of GTM plans
- Educate Unity sales teams on how to package training, support, and professional services into every deal they sell
- Market sizing, customer segmentation, and revenue modeling
- B2B product marketing experience in technology sector
- You know how to take a product to market backwards and forwards and can be a clear thinker and communicator
- You can provide clarity and will be able to navigate ambiguity on a daily basis, ensuring your partners and stakeholders are aligned, onboard, and executing against a crystal clear vision and game plan
- You are highly organized and able to manage dozens of smaller simultaneous projects, while still maintaining focus on bigger picture challenges and strategies
- You must be both an extremely high-producing, effective hands-on contributor, as well as a leader through influence, who can achieve success through other
- Experience working for a software company
- Product marketing experience specifically with human-delivered services and support
- Prior work delivering support or consultative offerings, or developing in Unity engine
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.