Our success is dependent on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups — women, people with disabilities, people of color, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans, and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds.
Outreach is the number one revenue engagement and intelligence platform with the largest customer base and industry-leading usage, helping companies achieve their revenue goals and drive more insightful engagement with their customers.
Outreach is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager with a proven track record for bringing new products and innovations to market with high customer impact and satisfaction to drive product momentum and revenue growth at a global scale in the B2B SaaS arena. This role will report into Product Marketing and will drive key initiatives and GTM activities for Success Plans, related products and overall AI-Guided Deal Intelligence capabilities. This role will be responsible for leading category-level product persona identification, value proposition development, product positioning & messaging, pricing and packaging, research and all aspects of enabling Demand Generation, Sales, and Customer Success teams to optimally market and sell Outreach products to drive customer value, adoption and business growth. We want hustlers who are passionate about delivering value to sales and revenue teams!
The ideal candidate is a data-driven business leader with a deep understanding of cloud business models and marketing strategies for B2B SaaS products. We are seeking a candidate with a proven record of driving growth through product evolution, and the ability to think strategically and move with urgency.
Location: We are open to this being remote in the United Sates with travel to headquarters when needed.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Leading market requirements across various sales technology ecosystems in coordination with Product Management
- Conducting market & customer research to stay in touch with buyer needs, and create and maintain clear, differentiated messaging that resonates with our target audience
- Be the customer and product subject matter expert on deal intelligence needs
- Owning the core bill of materials including messaging framework, use cases and demos to enable our sales teams
- Developing and executing the go-to-market plan for new product/feature releases collaborating across Engineering/Product, Marketing, Finance, Sales, Customer Success & Support/Professional Services teams
- Influencing stakeholders across all teams and levels of leadership ranging from analysts to C-Level executives
- Demonstrating a strong ability to lead cross-functional teams to drive business and product results that measurably deliver company impact
- Bringing exceptional ability to drive key business objectives with data-driven, fact-based insights that lead to well-informed strategic plans, quick decision making, and impactful outcomes
- Manage the ambiguity associated with an emerging markets and complex ecosystem requirements/expectations
- Prioritize work to be done based on business impact and organizational need
About The Team
Join the growing Product Marketing team as we expand the Outreach product portfolio to multi-product, multi-geo, multi-language and multi-currency, spanning customers ranging in size from scrappy startups to some of the largest global enterprise companies in the world. We are a team that sits at the intersection of engineering and the sales and marketing teams, translating innovation into marketable, sellable products that deliver unmatched customer experiences at scale across the globe. We are obsessed with collaborating effectively across internal teams and stakeholders, as well as our partner ecosystem to deliver Outreach experiences that attract and delight customers. We wake up each day inspired to do our best work and remain ever-curious about how to improve, evolve and grow. Above all, we have each others’ backs.
Visit https://www.outreach.io/company/working-at-outreach to learn more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status