Outreach is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead customer intelligence and have a direct impact on establishing Outreach as the leader of the Sales Engagement category.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing and will work with customers and cross-functionally to develop compelling customer stories that demonstrate the value of our products and services. The right candidate will have a proven ability to tell customer stories, produce content, and partner deeply with Sales.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Market Research - you’ll become an expert in our market, buyers & product. You’ll conduct research on our buyers, keep updates on the market landscape and key competitors, and drive win/loss analysis.
- Positioning & Messaging - communicate the value proposition of our platform and portfolio of solutions to all customer-facing teams and marketing functions. You’ll work with other PMMs to ensure we have the collateral and customer stories required to support sales, success, support and professional services teams.
- Campaign Narratives - you’ll craft narratives that resonate with buyers to support our marketing campaigns. You’ll partner with other marketing teams, including Demand Generations, to ensure tight messaging alignment and coordinate marketing campaigns with sales plays.
- Sales Playbooks & Content - develop playbooks, plays & offers that support our GTM teams effectively communicate Outreach’s story and compel buyers to choose Outreach. Additionally you’ll build sales assets, content & tools to support reps & buyers.
- Product Enablement - partner with Enablement and product market to drive strong field enablement strategy for our platform and products. This includes developing programs to bring new products to market as well as supporting ongoing product training, certification & coaching for the GTM team.
- 5+ years of experience working as a product marketer or customer-facing role in the technology industry
- Proficient understanding of SaaS technology, vernacular and landscape
- Strong exec-level presence and communication
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and a track record for delivering clear and compelling customer-facing materials in a technology sector
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-company and multi-discipline teams with influence to drive business and product results that measurably deliver company impact
- Exceptional ability to drive key business objectives with data-driven, fact-based insights that lead to well-informed strategic plans, quick decision making and impactful outcomes
- Experience in sales or marketing to sales personas is a plus
About The Team
Join the growing Product Marketing team as we expand the Outreach product portfolio to multi-product, multi-geo, multi-language and multi-currency, spanning customers ranging in size from scrappy startups to some of the largest global enterprise companies in the world. We are a team who sits at the intersection of engineering and the sales and marketing teams, translating innovation into marketable, sellable products that deliver unmatched customer experiences at scale across the globe. We are obsessed about collaborating effectively across internal teams and stakeholders, as well as our partner ecosystem to deliver Outreach experiences that attract and delight customers. We wake up each day inspired to do our best work and remain ever-curious about how to improve, evolve and grow. Above all, we have each others’ backs.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status