Sr Product Marketing Manager
Algorithmia automates, optimizes, and accelerates every step of the journey to deploying of AI and ML at scale. We allow anyone to run models on massively parallel infrastructure in minutes instead of months. In our cloud or your datacenter - all completely managed for maximum performance at minimum cost. Already trusted by over 90k developers and major enterprise customers, Algorithmia makes scalable Machine Learning fast, simple, and cost-effective for everyone.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to take our product to the next level. You will be critical in helping lead Algorithmia through the next phase of growth. We’ve already demonstrated that our product fits the market need, but there is stiff competition in the market. We’ll need you to take ownership in product marketing to make sure we hit our goals and position ourselves to succeed. You will experience unique visibility and growth opportunities that comes with joining the first AI startup funded by Google’s AI Fund.
Impact and high-level responsibilities:
- Owning the internal communication and external messaging of the product release cycle
- Creating and updating sales enablement collateral and website content
- Leading the writing and development of whitepapers and thought leadership pieces
- Leading our analyst relations program
- Articulating the essence of our products and the value they create. You are a major participant in developing a strong messaging hierarchy and an effective product marketing plan.
On a given day, you might find yourself working on projects like:
- Interviewing customers
- Collaborating with Sales to create new assets
- Reviewing competitive documentation, press coverage, analyst reporting with internal team
- Working closely with Product Management and Engineering to understand and integrate technical, feature-level comparisons into competitive research
- Writing, reviewing or editing blog posts
Who we’re looking for and what you'll need to have:
- You love mapping customer needs to technology solutions
- You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match a message to a medium
- You work well with Product, Engineering, and Sales teams
- You can manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects
- You’re a curious person who wants to dive into new machine learning and data science technologies and demonstrate how the AI Layer can accelerate data science
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated experience communicating the value of technical products to multiple audiences
- A portfolio of marketing collateral
- You work well with ambiguity and are willing to iterate quickly and often
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.