Sr. Segment Marketing Manager, Enterprise at PayScale
Paying the right way, getting paid what you’re worth — it’s complicated, and it matters. Compensation used to be a dark art. Not anymore. PayScale helps employers and their employees understand the right pay for every position and effectively communicate about compensation.
PayScale pioneered the use of big data and unique matching algorithms to power the world’s most advanced compensation platform and continues to be the compensation market leader, featured in G2 Crowd's 100 Best Software Companies for 2018, based on user reviews.
We foster a working environment that generates new ideas, promotes ownership and experimentation and encourages highly motivated individuals to be truly creative. Are you forward-thinking, tenacious, and inventive? If so, PayScale may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!Job Description
The Sr. Segment Manager is instrumental in driving engagement with enterprise level accounts through hyper-targeted campaigns. This position requires a savvy marketer who is willing to roll up their sleeves, dive deep into the data, and collaborate across functions to find new, innovative ways of reaching target leads.
What You Will Be Doing
- Partner with PayScale's Enterprise Sales Team to align on target accounts, product and messaging hierarchy, and associated targets
- Manage and optimize ‘always on’ evergreen campaigns to maintain steady flow of inbound lead volume
- For higher tiered accounts, ideate disruptive account based marketing campaigns
- Partner with channel SME’s to allocate channel mix across campaigns
- Plan and execute multiple campaigns at a time, sometimes with short turnaround deadlines
- Analyze campaign performance and optimize lead conversions across marketing touchpoints to drive pipeline targets
- Manage scoring of MQL’s with behavior, demographic and intent data. Nurture as applicable to accelerate conversion velocity
- Drive increased conversions through A/B testing and real time campaign optimizations
- 5-7 years of B2B marketing experience developing and executing omnichannel marketing campaigns within a SaaS environment
- Proven experience with ABM initiatives
- Strong analytic thought process and ability to interpret and apply findings
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in marketing related field
- Marketing automation (preferably Marketo), CRM (preferably salesforce.com) web analytics and business intelligence (preferably Tableau) platform experience
Benefits & Perks – The Highlights:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off policy
- 10 paid holidays AND Summer office closure the entire week of July 4th
- Amazing Medical/Vision/Dental/Prescription coverage: 100% company-paid premiums for employees; 50% for eligible partners and dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for pre-tax employee allocations towards: Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, and Transit
- Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Company-paid Life Insurance
- Competitive Maternity and Paternity Leave, and onsite Mother’s Room
- 401k which vests immediately, complete with company match
- Onsite bike storage, lockers, showers, and clothes dryer
- Ergo friendly chairs and sitting-standing desks
- Company-hosted happy hours every Friday afternoon
- Fido Fridays (our canine colleagues join us the first Friday of every month. WOOF!)
Equal Opportunity Employer: PayScale provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PayScale complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.