Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Role
Assurance IQ is hiring a VP of Marketing with a track record of taking B2C & B2B businesses to new heights.
This position is responsible for taking over and growing a talented team of designers, creatives, product marketers, and strategists integrated throughout the organization. This is a new role reporting to the CMO for Assurance IQ. We are searching nationally for this position, with a preference that the person we hire will join the team in our Seattle HQ if/when the time is right.
Assurance operates a dynamic business model that includes a:
- World-class technology platform for the distribution of financial services;
- In-house digital-first insurance agency and mortgage brokerage that supports both employees and independent contractors selling telephonically;
- Marketplace that feeds advertisers with tens of millions of interested shoppers every year through innovative solutions like Nectar, and most importantly;
- New content-driven consumer experience that the VP of Marketing will be driving as the business lead.
Key Areas of Focus
- Marketing & Design Leadership – Define strategy and foster culture within your team and the broader marketing team. Deploy team & strategy across the organization. Get out ahead of “what’s next?”
- Innovative Approach to Content – Sorry for being stealthy here, but it's in our DNA. All we can say is we’re working on something big, and we want you to lead it.
- Formula for Building Brand, Trust and Reputation – Assurance IQ has many different businesses and all of them need caring for in different ways. You will be working with the broader Prudential Marketing team to bring best-in-class solutions to Assurance.
- Make Multi-Touch Omnichannel Shopping Easy – We said we were looking for a unicorn, right?
- 7+ years of marketing excellence including leading medium or large teams of people.
- Multiple “hall of fame” moments in your career where your innovation and perseverance led to differentiated results for the company.
- Experience as an entrepreneur or intrapreneur where you have to move fast, learn from mistakes, and ultimately grew a sustainable business.
- Life learner, displayed through a masters, doctorate, or proficiency in coding
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays.
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment.