VP Patient Marketing
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent primary healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines, encountering and conquering many challenges that are new and exciting. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your Role and Impact
98point6 is looking for a highly experienced and creative marketing leader with well-honed analytical skills and proven success driving user acquisition, engagement and retention via paid campaigns and earned media. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a startup environment, has a passion for rolling up their sleeves and taking on big challenges, and who also has the vision to optimize approaches that drive continuous growth across our objectives. You will be helping transform the way primary care is delivered and promoting access to quality care across the country and around the world.
- Drive the creation and execution of marketing plans and programs that achieve end-user engagement and revenue goals
- Drive the creation of integrated media strategy and content architecture
- Drive continued PR momentum and on-message coverage
- Identify and execute consumer-facing partnerships that accelerate growth
- Optimize brand positioning and voice, continuing to shape and build our brand
- Collaborate with product and clinical teams to continuously enhance and optimize our service for patients
- Advise and support executive team on end-user strategy
- Continuously measure and communicate success of strategies and programs
- 15+ years of marketing experience, 5+ years leading a team
- Deep expertise in marketing via offline, social platforms and other digital channels; experience marketing mobile applications preferred
- Experience working with partners, affiliates and bloggers to accelerate growth
- Experience developing and executing communications strategies, websites and materials
- Experience in media relations and working with press and influencers/experts
- Demonstrated success growing, engaging and retaining a large user base
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence, within and outside areas of control
- Experience leading internal teams and managing agencies
- Experience leading new business initiatives and presenting/selling ideas to varied audiences
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.