- Manage vendor relationships with customer operations partners
- Responsible for driving KPIs, contract negotiation and ensuring solutions meet Rover’s emerging needs
- Serve as a systems expert to engineer cross-departmental solutions that achieve key operational results
- Develop, implement and maintain system protocols; including outages, degradations, communication plans and change management
- Responsible for adherence to compliance standards (PCI, SOX, GDPR, etc.)
- Manage a small team of Application Administrators
- Manage Corporate Applications support requests
- Build and roll out solution-appropriate tools and drive innovation across the team
- Proactively seek out problems and design scalable solutions to rectify those issues
- Optimize the existing Corp Apps solution based on the business’ strategy
- Own the solutions of Zendesk and associated tie-in SaaS systems
- Ownership of ServiceNow, Jira and other key Corporate Applications
- Be a key contributor to Rover’s continuing international-expansion efforts
- Must have expertise in administering customer relationship management SaaS tools like Zendesk, Freshdesk, Groove, Salesforce etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ experience in a Applications Management or related role
- Experience with services like ServiceNow, Jira or other technology solutions
- Superior communication skills with both technical and non-technical team members
- Project and program management skills, including experience launching and migrating systems onto a single platform
- Extensive SaaS vendor management experience
- Knowledgeable in contact center technologies and operations
Why we'll hire you:
- You are a fast learner and can quickly acclimate to working with new technologies
- You keep up with the latest technology and can identify which systems will help Rover develop new capacities and continue to scale
- You love to help people by building better tools to make their lives easier!
- You utilize your superior communication skills to build bridges between technical and non-technical teams, delivering the best technology solution for the business need.
- You see how the problems of today are driving the solutions of tomorrow
- You are self-started and self-directed
- You have a passion to deliver the best end-user experience for Corporate Applications technologies
- You believe in our mission as a company
- You like to work hard, and have fun while you're doing it!
Benefits of Working at Rover.com
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
- 50 free dog walks a year
- You will join a global team of experienced and passionate technologists with ambitious plans for further growth.
- And if you are owning a dog yourself? Bring your furry friend to our office - we are dog friendly!