Axon Records Training Lead
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Software Training Lead to educate our clients on our Axon Records solution. You will be a trusted adviser to our clients to train and consult with them on the best utilization of our solutions within their operations. You will help lead the development of a training curriculum for our Axon Records product as well as customizable elements to develop and deliver an engaging, instructional, and personalized program for our clients.
- Work as a trusted adviser/consultant to our clients to deliver comprehensive product training
- Deliver onsite & remote training sessions on Axon software
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand individual client needs and product implementations
- Planning, preparing and researching lessons
- Developing and delivering programs of learning activities
- Preparing teaching materials
- Provide post training session documentation on related topics
- Partner with other stakeholders and departments to assist in curriculum development
- Work with Implementation team members to coordinate training sessions
- Communicate with deployment team on complex technical issues for customers
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs
- Provide feedback on product effectiveness and usability to Product & Design teams
- Determine the overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
- Scaling and hiring a team to meet project demand
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required
- Proven experience as software trainer (experience RMS, CAD and/or other law enforcement systems a huge plus)
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Experience in designing technical course content
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service oriented and ability to work with and resolve complex issues
- Ability to plan and arrange activities
- Ability to maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Capacity to work effectively under pressure
- Identify and recommend continuous improvement opportunities
- People management experience & team building skills
- Establish productive working relationships at multiple levels within the organization
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description