Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
- Maintain and monitor corporate cloud infrastructure to meet the organization's current SLA's
- Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports
- Maintain a good knowledge base of the current cloud IT cloud infrastructure
- Maintain good working relationships with all the service providers and vendors in order ensure that services received meet expected requirements of contract
- Represent the Global IT team as a technical consultant on future/ongoing projects
- Working in environments consisting of 1000+ servers, several domains and at least one large scale data center
- Infrastructure focused background with hands-on experience using Azure IAAS/PAAS/SAAS
- Excellent with Azure storage, networking, and management tools
- Management of our Office 365 tenant along with all the core applications used within UiPath
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Hands-on expertise designing and implementing IAAS/PAAS/SAAS solutions
- Experience in managing hybrid cloud infrastructures on different cloud providers (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Basic scripting knowledge
- Hands on work in managing hypervisors (ESXi and Hyper-v)
- Focus on operation security and networking functions
- Proved experience in administering an Office 365 ecosystem
- Good knowledge of security principles
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good attention to detail, testing and documentation
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player skills
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.