IT Business Analyst (Customer Experience & Digital Transformation) at ServiceNow
Job Title: IT Business Analyst (Customer Experience & Digital Transformation)
Today’s business environment demands optimization with innovative digital experiences. Are you passionate about problem-solving and improving the way people work? Do you want to identify the pain points that impact customers and help identify solutions based on personalized user journeys to solve them? Would you like to work in a fast paced environment full of like-minded individuals to build a better way to work for tomorrow? If designing customer experiences to help others be more successful in a rapidly changing landscape is what drives you, then ServiceNow is the place for you.
Who we are and what we’re looking for
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The IT Customer Experiences team evolves customer and partner solutions, enabling them to learn and solve issues across the ServiceNow eco-system. Our purpose is to build world-class post-sales digital experiences for our customers and customer support teams.
We’re looking for an IT Business Analyst to help accelerate digital transformation and time to value for customer experiences. This role will analyze today’s business environment and identify opportunities for digitization. Specifically, this role will help transform the way customers receive service and improve business processes.
The IT Business Analyst will support our Product Owners speeding-up the digital transformation journey. Our customers will benefit from faster productivity improvements and adopt helpful new innovations that solve their issues with speed. This role will help design the customer journey and identify opportunities for innovation based on data driven insights to improve customer satisfaction and increase business efficiency. This role will continuously look for ways to improve customer experiences that leverage all of the digital transformation solutions in the ServiceNow ecosystem – especially those that don’t exist today.
At ServiceNow we believe in unlocking the full potential of our own products, and we use them across our business as part of our NowOnNow strategy. This role will help lead the way forward by being “customer zero” for delivering transformative customer experiences. We are a strategic partner with product R&D teams to minimize customer issues and help shape product direction for future ServiceNow platform releases. This exciting team works to reimagine the future of business and help solve once-in-a-generation challenges.
What you get to do in this role:
Be the customer experience journey expert and provide continuous guidance on processes that need to be improved to build impactful digital experiences
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technologies by working closely with product management and engineering teams.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops. Perform gap analysis (as is functionality versus to be functionality)
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Help personalize and humanize the customer experience while at the same time delivering against future business scalability
- Document the customer journey and identify ways to improve existing customer pain points based on process optimization, technology, change management, or communication
- Help uncomplicate the work environment of tomorrow by forecasting scalable solutions and when they need to be ready to be delivered in order to positively influence the customer journey
- Work with the business, design, engineering, and product teams to create digital transformation experiences for internal stakeholders and customers
- Work based on Agile digital execution and communicate across multiple cross teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Translate your findings and recommendations to senior leadership to gain alignment, affect change and influence long term digital strategies
- Help innovate and create customer solutions that will affect organizational transformational in the face of a digital-first emerging landscape
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in a commercial software product company with verifiable experience working directly with customers to improve their experiences
- Passion for technology and innovation to improve the way people work using our products and the possibilities that come from building world class customer experiences
- Proven ability to define the customer experience and personalize the user journey across a cloud fulfilment ecosystem
- Track record of business process optimization and scalability with CX platforms / solutions
- Ability to tell our digital transformation story to our top customers world-wide
- Strong decision making based on data and business benefit to determine the best investments for the future
- A proven history of analyzing business situations and working within a group environment to provide efficient and effective software solutions.
- Experienced in preparing as-is process documentation, to-be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience designing optimized customer experiences in either CSM, CRM, or HCM
- High energy, self-starter with aptitude for learning new technologies and ability to promote transformational change
- Comfortable presenting solutions to large audiences and senior executives in person, virtual, and via webinars
- Thrives in ambiguity with proven track record of out of the box problem solving skills
- Leads from the front with a willingness to take on tasks that sometimes would fall outside of their scope in order to get the job done
- The ability to generate ideas for how our digital experiences can make our customers more successful
- Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
- Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions
- Must be someone who is intellectually curious and excited about working with customers and gets gratification from building useful IT applications and solutions
- Prior history working with the ServiceNow platform a major plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented individuals in the business.
We are looking for someone that can take us to that next level – someone with ideas, experience, and a proven track record of success. If you find this to be an exciting challenge, we look forward to hearing from you.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.