Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are currently seeking a driven and enthusiastic IT Specialist (Contractor)! As an ideal candidate for this position, you should have a can-do attitude and look to be part of a highly motivated team. You can handle complex end-user support issues and provide support to team members by focusing and restoring service.. You should be a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment.
What You’ll Do
- IT Service Desk support - handling incoming tickets for support by internal users.
- Meet & exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards, and communicating effectively with your team and end-user.
- Assist with account management, password resets, onboarding & offboarding, backing up user data, and new account creations.
- Device setups for MacOS, iOS, and Windows machines.
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets appropriately.
- Frequent guided project work
- May be required to work alternative hours from time to time
- Alternating after hours on-call schedule can be expected
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years experience in similar roles or a Computer Science degree.
- Basic knowledge of MacOS, iOS, Windows, O365 administration, Google Workspace Administration (formerly GSuite Business), Atlassian, Zendesk, Apple Business Management, Meraki Cisco Networking equipment, and Meraki Systems Manager MDM.
- Experience working with an IT ticketing system such as Jira Service Desk/Zendesk.
- Technical skills to serve as an escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system, and other service related problems.
- Ability to prioritize workload and perform in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Active problem solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves issues with integrity.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Superior customer service skills mixed with the technical aptitude.
- The cornerstone of Flyomes IT is being compassionate towards end-users, displaying excellent communication skills, and always treating others with respect.
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a commitment to rigorous analysis of data, diagnosis and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions
- Action Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables and promote high standards, always seeking ways to imporve products. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Resourceful: You find ways to get things done efficiently and effectively to accomplish goals and redefine what is possible