IT Support Engineer
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join the IT Team and empower all Auth0 employees to do their best work. You will focus on removing technical barriers to productivity and finding creative solutions to new challenges.
The IT Team at Auth0 is a flexible and agile team, responsible for a wide variety of services and processes. The need for IT is constantly growing - that’s where you come in! You will provide top-notch support and troubleshooting while also designing and implementing solutions to meet existing needs, as well as anticipating future requirements and addressing them proactively.
Task automation and tool creation are a big part of Auth0's culture, and should also be a part of our IT solutions. Some coding experience is strongly preferred. This is not a typical helpdesk position; we are looking for an innovative and self-motivated individual who can work closely with teams across the company to get things done.
This is an exciting time to join Auth0 as we are growing quickly and there are plenty of opportunities to learn and implement new technologies. We will invest in your development and support your growth with the company. Auth0 has a distributed, international workforce with an inclusive culture that we are proud of.
This position is for a IT Support Engineer working out of the Auth0 office in Bellevue, WA, USA.
- Provide excellent customer service and a timely response and resolution to IT requests
- Fulfill employee access requests and implement account management best practices
- Troubleshooting all kinds of applications, systems, and services
- Develop creative solutions to unexpected problems, working with different teams throughout the company
- Manage our fleet of Mac workstations and personal mobile devices remotely
- Maintain network equipment and solving network-related issues
- Administer a wide variety of external cloud services
- You have experience in a technical/customer support role
- You have a passion for providing an amazing support experience and a quick solution
- You are a problem-solver and are not intimidated by uncertainty - you will be thinking on your feet and researching problems on the fly
- You have a thorough understanding of macOS and are familiar with common troubleshooting and maintenance techniques
- You are highly organized and self-motivated
- You have excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Experience working with a remote workforce and in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with Google G Suite, Jamf Pro (previously known as Casper), Amazon Web Services, Atlassian Jira and Confluence, and other applicable cloud services
- Understanding of secure networking best practices
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description