IT Support Specialist at Outreach
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:55 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, December 5, 2019
Outreach is looking to round out our Seattle IT Service Desk with a motivated, customer-service focused IT Support Specialist. You are passionate about people, have a bias towards action, and are interested in learning IT service and operations fundamentals at a fast-paced technology company. Your mission will be to provide world class IT support and excellent customer service in the resolution of IT support issues.
Your Daily Adventures
- Respond to service desk tickets and provide solutions for reported customer problems
- Triage and resolve all level 1-2 support requests and escalate higher-level requests appropriately
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems; perform problem escalation if required
- Monitor internal ticketing system notifications for proactive response and communication
- Assist with service desk projects, complete tasks and ensure they are completed on time and to specifications
- Troubleshooting and support for all end user issues: mobile, desktop, audio/video, peripherals, etc
- Basic network troubleshooting both wireless and wired
- Prepare desks for new employees and assist as needed with equipment moves.
- Create how-to guides and maintain documentation
- 1-3 years Service Desk Experience, with strong experience in ticket workflow and queue management
- Excellent customer service skills
- A solid background in troubleshooting & managing macOS, Windows and Linux
- Experience with G-Suite, Zoom, Slack, MS Office.
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to participate in a schedule that may include after hours and weekend support
- Experience using JAMF, Zendesk or Samanage preferred.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description