We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
About the Role
As an IT Support Specialist, you will provide local and remote support across the organization. You will work in a timely manner to investigate, research and resolve complex IT support issues. As a member of the Operations team, you will provide advanced troubleshooting on complicated IT issues, technical guidance to other team members and handle escalations within the team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of computers, business equipment, and software.
- Support internal applications such as Google G-Suite, Slack, Zoom, Zoom Phone, Jira, Tableau, Salesforce, and more.
- Review current processes and recommend process improvements. Update documentation and workflow processes. Collaborate with Technical Operations teams to update workflow processes impacting multiple teams.
- Resolve and document tickets in Jira following OpenMarket’s Information Technology policy and procedures.
- Identify training needs, perform new user IT training and communication of IT policies and standards to improve end user experience.
- Monitor service level agreements, perform audits, and report findings to management.
- Participate in on-call support for off-hour issues, enterprise-wide IT projects and initiatives and assist in inventory management of computers and other personal hardware assets.
What to Bring
- 1-3 years of experience in a professional IT Information Technology team.
- Good understanding of MacOS and Linux, TCP/IP networking, office infrastructure setup.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10, iOS & Android.
- Solid understanding of ticketing systems, Jira experience preferred.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with Jamf.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
You'll Be a Great Fit If
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow.
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands.
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work.
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks.
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team.
This position is open in Seattle, WA.
OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
We are unable to sponsor new U.S. work visas at this time.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.